PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a specific release date for the mac/linux version? I heard that it's going to be out in July.

how about terraria on mac? it's possible? i have this game already bought on steam :( and now i have a mac and i cant play :( it's just a question. thnks!

nearly as soon as this comes out i find 2 broken hero swords make a terra blade find a really good youtube video for farm on pumpkin moon get to wave 11 and got lots of loot. I think that this update=good luck

Holy :red: this 1.3 actually runs on my ancient pentium pc even on high and i think its faster than 1.2.4 lol.

Liked the new interface changes and the achievements menu too bad i cant play the update though i will wait until its out for mobile :D

So when can us IOS gamers expect the update?

Same as us Android gamers in 2016 Q1-2

We get the 1.2.4 update this summer so i guess 1.3 may take a few months since its a big update even if they only need to port it it got a lot of content

YAY 1.3 IS FINALLY HERE!

But I'm kinda on a mac... ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:
(Yes I know its coming out for mac sometime this month but impatient Waffle is impatient)

the parch come out , and then, i played 7 hours non stop and get sick....
but the hype was too much to contain miself

how about terraria on mac? it's possible? i have this game already bought on steam :( and now i have a mac and i cant play :( it's just a question. thnks!

Yes, they've stated before that the Mac Port of Terraria will release sometime around the end of July. And since you already bought the Windows Version on Steam, the Mac Port will be no charge. :)

I too, am waiting for the Mac version. Stay Strong Buddy.

i couldnt resist it i had to get terraria for my computer it was so tempting the 1.3 update AND pc only features+sale.

The new update is awesome. Take a bow, Re-Logic. You have made the best game of my life even better. I cant even begin to thank you guys enough for all the hard work you guys put into this. The new Expert mode is brutal. The new items I have found are awesome. All of it just takes Terraria to the next level. Thank you so much for loving the community as much as we love the game. A million times over, thank you. Now take a rest guys, you earned it.

#1 tip: Don't poke the Srollers.

They are part of a secret magician club run by the Wizard who specialize in making things disappear.

Such as Dreams, Gold, and mostly, someone's Life bar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom