PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i... cant... isntall... it... im...using...a...pc...but...STEAM ISNT WORKING NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I RESTARTED IT ARRRRRGHHH!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh, ITS HEEEEEERE!!!! It's not fair! I'm stuck at camp and have to wait another 3 days! :,(

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS 1.3 DANCE PARTAYYYY
lJHcJb9.gif

So like, Am I banned from the 1.3 update or something? 'cause thats the only explanation I can think of on one cup of coffee...

I updated the game (through steam)...

Loaded it up (through steam)...

and then was told to "please launch the game from your steam client".

I shrugged and did it again.

"please launch the game from your steam client"

Starting to get irritated, I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and launched it; again, all via Steam.

"please launch the game from your steam client"

So yeah, REALLY not a great start to this much hyped update.
Try to restart your computer.

I am having an issue with the multiplayer setup on 1.3 and was wondering if anyone could help me. I was on a server then an error quickly appeared and disappeared, closing the game in the process, and now it is not letting me connect to any online servers. Does anyone know how I could fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

I am having an issue with the multiplayer setup on 1.3 and was wondering if anyone could help me. I was on a server then an error quickly appeared and disappeared, closing the game in the process, and now it is not letting me connect to any online servers. Does anyone know how I could fix this? Any help would be appreciated.
I think its just a bug and will be patched soon ^^ Have the same issue
Do you have the error too when you create a server ?

I think its just a bug and will be patched soon ^^ Have the same issue
Do you have the error too when you create a server ?
No it is not that, when I try to join a friends server or any server in fact, it just shows me connecting to server without making any progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom