Last Activity:
Sep 13, 2017
Birthday:
March 15
Role Player - Arcanist - Master Wizard

Share This Page

Deeked

Spazmatism, Male, from TerraVale

Shame. Not very many challenges left to try in Terraria anymore. All thats really left is the Anglers quests and fishing is REALLY boring. Jul 24, 2016

Deeked was last seen:
Sep 13, 2017
    1. Deeked
      Deeked
      Shame. Not very many challenges left to try in Terraria anymore. All thats really left is the Anglers quests and fishing is REALLY boring.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MinieK
        MinieK
        Add lots of post-Moonlord content. Very hard, very rewarding.
        Sep 20, 2016
      3. Mihn
        Mihn
        Notify me when it's released.
        Sep 21, 2016
        MinieK likes this.
      4. Deeked
        Deeked
        Looking forward to it! Can you msg me when it's done? Cuz I love Terraria but it's gotten to that point where there is very little left to do (outside of multiplayer). I am actually capable of solo killing the Moonlord. I've only been able to do it once though
        Sep 23, 2016
        MinieK likes this.
    2. Deeked
      Deeked
      I know I've been a member of the TCF for over a year. I wonder why I haven't gotten the trophy for it yet....
      1. Dg-vr
        Dg-vr
        it's on march 5 from the next year -> it's your literal time on the forums, because you are member from this year.
        Nov 3, 2015
      2. daderpycoolguy
        daderpycoolguy
        I know I haven't. I wonder what else will happen in this forum. And what will happen when everybody is here for one year but no one else comes?
        Nov 3, 2015
      3. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        But nobody came.
        Nov 3, 2015
        Deeked likes this.
    3. Deeked
      Deeked
      You know, I don't even use this vanity any more. I should.change my profile pic...
    4. Deeked
      Deeked
      The guys I was recording Terraria Expert Mode with for YouTube have abandoned Skype. Now we hardly ever record..... I cri every time :,(
      1. Enjl
        Enjl
        I mean you can use TeamSpeak or Discord. Either is a million times better than skype anyways.
        Oct 12, 2015
      2. WilliamD
        WilliamD
        Sometimes, it is better not to remember things.
        Oct 12, 2015
    5. Deeked
      Deeked
      ....5 followers? Cool. Wonder how THAT happened.
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        You did done stuffs.
        Jun 25, 2015
      2. Deeked
        Deeked
        Any, makes sense.
        Jun 25, 2015
    6. Deeked
      Deeked
      He who would fight with monsters should look to it that he himself does not BECOME a monster.
      1. Akrasia
        Akrasia
        u wot m8?
        Jun 21, 2015
        Deeked likes this.
    7. CometStreakTheDragon
      1. Deeked
        Deeked
        *Screams like a little girl*
        May 30, 2015
    8. The Magic Cookie
      The Magic Cookie
      Dem follows
      1. Deeked likes this.
      2. Deeked
        Deeked
        Hey, look at that. I have four followers now! Thx dude!
        May 30, 2015
    9. TheQuietBisharp
      TheQuietBisharp
      I see you've been moseying around my poetry thread. Did thou not with to request?
      2. Deeked
        Deeked
        I saw the poem. LOVE IT. You came up with it pretty fast to. Would have taken me forever to come up with that. Pretty impressive. Thx dude!
        (P.S. You now have +1 follower!)
        May 27, 2015
        TheQuietBisharp likes this.
      3. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        Aye, not a problem laddie! That was honestly long for me, because, well, I went and played Terraria for a few hours :p Happy to have another supporter. Have a follow back.
        May 27, 2015
      4. Deeked
        Deeked
        Cool. I'm pretty sure your my first. Thx!
        May 27, 2015
    10. Deeked
      Deeked
      He who would fight with monsters should look to it that he himself does not BECOME a monster.
    11. Deeked
      Deeked
      He who fights with monsters should look to it that he doesnt BECOME a monster, & when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into YOU
      2. Deeked
        Deeked
        YOU FOOLISH FOOL!!!
        May 20, 2015
      3. CometStreakTheDragon
        CometStreakTheDragon
        WERE ALL GONNA... oh wait, I forgot my sandwich. (grabs sandwich) WERE ALL GONNA DIEEEE
        May 30, 2015
        Deeked likes this.
      4. Deeked
        Deeked
        lolz
        May 30, 2015
    12. Deeked
      Deeked
      In El-harím, there lived a man, a man with yellow eyes. To me, he said, "Beware the whispers, for they whisper lies.
      2. Deeked
        Deeked
        ok, now that I know how the forums work, I realize what I was doing wrong. I didn't know at the time that this is a page that would be visible to everyone.
        May 29, 2015
      3. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        You can set it to "private" in your personal preferences, and it will only let people you follow see your status updates.
        May 29, 2015
      4. Deeked
        Deeked
        Yeah, but I'm not to worried about it. I don't post "super private things" on here, and who's gonna see it? I'm just another user. There is nothing to draw people here.
        Jun 10, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    March 15
    Role Player - Arcanist - Master Wizard
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/cookies-poetry-corner.14524/page-3#post-535342
    My name is Deeked. I love mining, exploring, messing around with wires and all that cool stuff the Mechanic and Steam punker sell's, Role Playing, and just hanging out with my friends. I started Terraria just before the 1.2 update, and it has been an amazing ride. All the cool things I have done and learned, the servers I have been on, all the people I have met, the friends I have made along the way and the true artwork I have seen has blown my mind. It has been a true honor and a joy to be a part of this amazing game and to know all the amazing players who have helped shape Terraria into the game we all love. From the awesome builders and designers, to the epic pixel artists, the crazy guys who play with wires and switches from dusk to dawn, the YouTubers who dedicate hours at a time to bring us videos, to all the developers who are constantly working to make this game even better, and to all of you who have taken the time to read this.... Thank You, and I hope to see you in-game!

Signature

[​IMG]
    The Darkness Within
    Darkness once consumed the world
    A place where the banner of chaos once stood unfurled.
    In this dark and desolate land, where there was no purity or light
    Life was a grim existence, sealed in endless night

Those shadowy days have long since passed
    However, the darkness is of the world, so it will still last
    It lurks in the places where no one dares roam
    But it can also reside within the home

A dismal fate awaits for those who let it in
    Inside it slips, drawn to hatred and sin
    Its influence can hail the jaws of death
    Look for its presence as these men draw their last breath

These two bitter enemies, Fire and Ice
    Once fought one another, determined to maim and slice
    Their hatred for each other knew no bounds
    They would not stop until the other made no sounds

They hurled blasts of blazing heat and searing cold
    Their duel is one of the most tragic ever told
    It was a sad day when they turned against one another
    For they once walked together, brother alongside brother

Before each other, they stood, eyes aflame
    With an unearthly scream at each other they came
    Armed with swords of the earth and falling sky
    They hurtled toward each other, destined to die

When the smoke had cleared, there was only a crater
    Their bodies lay untouched, a mystery no one knew until later
    Nor steel nor magic was the cause of this sin
    For they had died, from the darkness within

By: The Magic Cookie

-----------
    Magic, eternal life force of all
    Those who control it group small
    Magicians and tricksters, petty users
    Magic society dubs them wandering cruisers
    Yet true masters dominate other realms
    Of time and space they are the helms
    Wizards grey and white
    Of life they're at the height
    Capable of spell
    That is rather fell
    Death dealt swift
    Of life given thrift
    Magic men,
    of dimension den

By: TheQuietBisharp
    Hey, if you liked what you saw & want to see more, check out the poetry threads for @TheQuietBisharp and @The Magic Cookie!
    You can find them here:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bisharps-personal-poetry-parlor.13536/
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/cookies-poetry-corner.14524/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name: Zoro
    Backstory: Zoro is the result of someone who was witness to great tragedy that came in the form of losing his family when bandits attacked his home. Tormented by his inability to help them, he vowed to learn the ways of magic and the arts of fighting in order to help those unable to help themselves. He lives by a strong moral code and tries to act honorably at all times. He has a strong sense of right an wrong and does everything in his power to protect those unable to protect themselves.
    Personality: Quiet, compassionate and friendly. He dislikes violence and is slow to anger.
    Abilities: Zoro is one of the few remaining elemental wizards. As such, he is skilled in every element, but is especially partial to the elements of Fire and Life. As a result, he has the ability to restore the wounded from the brink of death, and can summon fire hot enough to melt even the strongest of substances, though doing so can take it's toll on him. He can bend reality to create illusions, teleport, lift and move object with magic and many other things. Acutely aware of the distrust many have towards magic users, he uses his magic sparingly, relying on his physical abilities in most situations. Trained in the ways of combat, he is an excellent swordsman, staff fighter, and archer and his favored weapons are his sword, Valace, an enchanted longbow, and his spell staff. However, if the situation demands it, he can handle any weapon with a moderate level of skill. His stores of magical energy are rather impressive, but NOT without there limits and using large amounts of magic or using it for to long can quickly exhaust him. If the situation demands it he is capable of drawing energy from his surroundings, but this is something he is extremely hesitant to do and does so only in extreme emergencies.
    [​IMG]
    Its disturbing that the Pokémon quiz gave me the closest result to me in real life.