PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is an ai?
[DOUBLEPOST=1414651804][/DOUBLEPOST]Just asking, is 1.3 free because it might just be some downloadable content that requires payment

No updates on PC to-date have been paid DLC. 1.3 will not be either.

But you did forget about the other players who bought the CD. How do they actually update? Some people have Terraria but no Internet Connection

Doubt there will be a new CD. Players with that situation also must connect for updates - its always been that way.

No updates on PC to-date have been paid DLC. 1.3 will not be either.

Doubt there will be a new CD. Players with that situation also must connect for updates - its always been that way.

The CD version was actually just an out-dated Steam installer with a voucher to download Terraria through Steam. People with this version will update Terraria the same way as everyone else.

Red has been working on a new game mode currently being called "Expert Mode". In expert mode the games difficulty has been greatly increased. Players will face old monsters with new ai, bosses with new ai and mechanics, and much more with greater rewards for their efforts.

Just imagine Duke fishron after this... :eek:

i will be fervently waiting for the new update! not sure how to update my terraria tho...
[DOUBLEPOST=1416363964][/DOUBLEPOST]
what is a banner workshop?

It will automatically update via Steam, you don't have to do anything.

A banner workshop is this. It may also be a misspelling of Bana, in which case a Bana Workshop may be a group dedicated to teaching Eric Bana how to act.

1.3 will initially come out on PC - as have all previous updates.

505 has not said anything about 1.3 on console/mobile other than to mention that updates are coming in early 2015. We do not know the content of those updates yet.

505 has not said anything about 1.3 on console/mobile other than to mention that updates are coming in early 2015. We do not know the content of those updates yet.

At least We know that's when the frost moon will come out.

Hopefully...

Wow. Just... wow. This. This is the best thing I've seen in a long time. Think about it, if there's a new alchemy station, there might even be more potions! POTIONS!!! (If you couldn't tell from my FMA picture for my avatar, alchemy's kinda my thing. Just sayin'.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom