PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! It's all a credit to the dev team - such a great group of coders and artists...and a dedicated beta testing group. The aim is to keep delighting you guys, our fans - let us know if we live up to that!

Cheers

You want to know if you live up to that?
Your terribly wrong in asking, YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED THE GOAL!
Its amazing what you guys have done. People i know prefer this game to minecraft and others because their is something to do. (If your me or not, that's a different story, this is the 2nd longest played game on steam.

1: Spiral knights || 1,185 Hrs on record
2: Terraria || 897 Hrs on record
3: Dungeon Defenders || 853 hrs on record

All those games are REALLY long in some perspectives.
Spiral knights takes a while to farm money, Dungeon Defenders takes WAY TOO long to get ULTIMATE gear. (It hurts to be a weakling)
And Terraria has got SP, MP and Offline capability!

Your internet dies, you still have a game with similarity's to others in 2D to enjoy.
You just want to MURDER monsters, just play Terraria and Summon bosses, one after another! or do Events with your own customization world!
Terraria is a perfect 2D game with all the features of control and limiting.
Expecting the unexpected is also KINDA COOL!

The only thing i can say, is your goal should be to maintain peoples interest in the game.
FYI, your goal should be to keep people entertained and satisfied with what the game has to offer.

Also because of how much i love you guys and the youtubers who seem decent and cool, i am trying to do one thing Yrimir failed to do. But in a 4 player COOP!
First aim is Bronze, Second aim is Silver and Third is GOLD!
What is it? Defeating all bosses in Terraria in a speed run of 24, 12 and 6 hours.
Iv put in some practice, and hope one day to meet up with the great youtubers and get the golden score :D

1 player is a fail for 6 hours.
4 player experience will be successful in 6 hours.

Why that is my goal?
NO ONE has ever done or being successful at it!

Now that is one of the greatest achievements to make in Terraria! (HARDCORE Characters)

Anywho if i am bugging everyone with my exitements and happiness i contain because of this goal and game, then i am sorry.
But i never feel good about anything else, because this is MASSIVE!
(BTW, i love dying in fun ways :D, its SO FUNNY!)

Anyway, take care and EVERYONE SUPPORT THE GAME!!!
Its worth the 12/10 OVERCHARGED SCORE IT HAS!

I hope they make new statue's like,
1: ice blocks to make ice statue's.
2: sand blocks to make sand statue's.
and 3: mud blocks to make mud statue's.
If its a good idea.

Last edited:
So EXCITE
There are items I still haven't seen/used now, and now there will be 250 more. The hype is for real.
Can't wait to play the update with my siblings.

Expert Mode? Oh dear...

Interested in the table though, now I can make my mad scientist basement complete :D

I'm hoping for new potions that you can throw onto enemies that do various effects like freeze them in place or maybe sucks them into a vortex/or shoves them all back at once. That would be cool lol

maybe make them dance

I find this new Alchemy Table to be an intuitive addition. Perhaps, as an added bonus, or instead of not consuming materials, it could produce potions with slightly varying effects (for example, if you were to brew a healing potion, it would have a chance to heal more/less, maybe have an added effect like slightly increased HP regen for a short time, or a reduced Potion Sickness debuff duration).

Lack of Contet/Spamming Emoticons
Boy...this is gonna be great :red::redmunch::D[DOUBLEPOST=1413791538][/DOUBLEPOST]:redspin::redspin:
GREAT SCOTT![DOUBLEPOST=1413791572][/DOUBLEPOST]:redspin::redspin:

:joy:[DOUBLEPOST=1413791730][/DOUBLEPOST]:joy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I said it once, I said it twice, I said it thrice, but never before has it been said a fourth time so I will say it now.
Dear Terraria team,
You have made an extraordinary game and I can't thank you enough about it. Cenx, your work with the community is always welcomed with thousands maybe even millions of fans. Red, all the ideas you have just keep getting better, keep up the amazing work. Crowno, I have never seen so much effort into a game and I can't thank you enough for all your amazing work with the Terraria game. D-Town, everything you have done including your name is amazing and I want to say to you; Good Luck! All of the Terraria Team has done worked their heart and soul into this masterpiece of a game. A final thank you to your new Terraria Team member whatever his name may be (i forgot) I expect great things from him and all his friends!! THANK YOU!!!
-ES <(Sam G.)>

Something I would want for this update is when you are making your char, you choose your class and it'll start you off with the respective weapon. Idk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just felt like sharing. This feels topic appropriate, sooo....
PxTBOEg.gif
This is how we should have announced expert mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom