PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alchemy table will make the hunt for materials slightly less annoying, I guess. Material farms? If I wanted to farm I would be playing Farmville.

Expert mode... Did I hear "new AI"?

iY12FkuiBTC4y.gif

The alchemy table is interesting in the fact that it has a chance not to consume the materials however i think an equally good idea is that it has a 33% chance to produce 2 and 20% to produce 3, instead of not consuming the materials.

I don't think it's going to be character-specific. Think about it, there will be different AI for enemies and bosses, so if both regular and Expert Mode players are in a server, which AI will they use?
You server a really good point. Maybe characters of different selections can't join the same servers?

Would expert mode be balanced to account for people bringing in their own gear? I would also hope that permanent death isn't activate by default in this expert mode. A lot of game events give very uncontrollable deaths and would not be fun. It would just slow the pace of the game down to a halt... and that isn't enjoyable.

WOW!, I will play Expert Mode alot and that alchemy table is amazing!
It's amazing that they added animations to crafting stations. :passionate:

I wish that 1.3 could come out sooner but I rather they take their time to make it the best they can instead of rushing it. SO HYPED FOR 1.3 THO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom