Items Item to get immune to conveyor belt movement

I guess so, but not very much helpful in terms of travelling through conveyor belts (would be rather annoying to travel through).

The item shall be dropped by OOA etherian goblins with a chance of 1:1000, because those mobs are immune to being moved on conveyor belts.
Every hostile mob/critters are immune to conveyor belts, it would be random for it to drop from a crossover enemy anyway. I feel like shoe spikes fit the use case for what you're going for and you don't need to create a new item.

I don't really think this would be worth a shot unless you are the grindiest player known to man. Even then, it probably wouldn't be worth it. Also having to do OOA is always a downside imo.

Well, conveyor belts aren't something that is really hard to get, beside requires killing at least one mech boss.
An accessory or something that prevents the player from moving with the belt would be extremely handy.

And yep, OoA requirement is stupid.

I don't understand why it is necessary. I mean people will be using it more with the changes but as someone who uses them already in many of my farms, why don't we just fly over them? We don't really need to stand on the conveyor belts for more than half a second at a time to refresh flight, any items we may want to pick up from the conveyor belts will end up in our inventories or a chest sooner or later already.
From my point of view it seems like a solution to a problem that does not exist.

I don't see a scenario where you're inconvenienced by conveyer belts so much as to need an entire item to be immune to their effects. Surely you would have either considered this in the design or just have a way to fly like a mount or wings. It's not like conveyer belts spawn naturally, an item to prevent damage from spike blocks would be far more useful to most players.

Also, random old one's army drop is very funny when you think about it, you need to farm an event to get an item that lets you farm slightly more conveniently.

This idea would also make much more sense as something sold by the mechanic that can be toggled from inventory like the guide to critter companionship. Guide to synchronized conveyering or something.

Niche idea, but interesting/amusing nonetheless.

Probably should just be an accessory sold by the Steampunker, since that’s how conveyor belts are obtained in the first place.

Heheh, call them Cog-rider Boots.
Honestly yea it’s niche and it could be added to the shoe spikes but I like the name of the item

Just made a upgrade tree for it cause why not

Cog Rider Boots
“Insert Hog Rider Meme”
Allows you to walk across Conveyor belts without sliding or moving on them
Crafted with 50 Cogs + Shoe Spikes at a Anvil

Steampunk Climbing Gear
“Airship Construction”
Allows you to climb and slide on walls and walk across conveyors normally
Climbing Claws + Cog Rider Boots at a Tinkerer's Workshop

Master Builders Gear
“Steampunker Would love this”
Increases mining speed by 25%