• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Switch Item trading post

That_1_human

Terrarian
Hello friends, I figured I'd make a thread for us about looking for and trading items. I'm currently doing a lot of fishing in game and looking for other fishing equipment. I have lots of other things I can trade and what not. So by all means let me know.
hey I'll give you 2 stacks of master bait for a blade tongue and toxikarp (I can give you more if u want)

Last edited:

That_1_human

Terrarian
Gotcha, sorry, I see what you mean now. I'm just at hard mode at the moment, I haven't done much progressing actually. I spent a lot of time trying to acquire things to make the cell phone, I'm one item off, for whatever reason I made that my main priority.
I've beat the game :\ So I'm just collecting items and weapons at this point 😅

That_1_human

Terrarian
Hello friends, I figured I'd make a thread for us about looking for and trading items. I'm currently doing a lot of fishing in game and looking for other fishing equipment. I have lots of other things I can trade and what not. So by all means let me know.
I'll buy crates from you too

Top Bottom