tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

What would you be most excited to be added to this mod?

• Some unique items

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • More multiplayer compatability

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Subclasses

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Skills

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Unique quests and a new NPC at best

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The new XPBar will be available in multiple designs, if someone wants to add their own design to the XPBar. I'll add it.

Tomorrow i'm going on a vacation for a week, i will not be able to update the mod in that time.
But i will still be able to answer comments on the forum though.

By the way @Ivysaur , currently all commands from your mod are broken. Even /WipeClean and similar. If you attempt to use any, the game will crash to menu (not desktop).

Here's Tmod's crash report:

The game has crashed!

Method not found: 'Void Terraria.Main.NewTextMultiline(System.String, Boolean, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Color)'.
at IvysaurLevelsystem.GameEnlarger.ChatInput(String text)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.ChatInput(String text)
at Terraria.Main.do_Update(GameTime gametime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gametime)

This is with or without other loaded mods.

By the way @Ivysaur , currently all commands from your mod are broken. Even /WipeClean and similar. If you attempt to use any, the game will crash to menu (not desktop).

Here's Tmod's crash report:

This is with or without other loaded mods.
is a problem whit the chat in generally if you try to write someting tmod crash

Any updates on the bug? I think it has to do with the mod loader itself not just the mods. Maybe its a compatibility error, or something bugged with chat.

Sorry for not being online, the internet was more vague than expected.

The Mod seems to work fine with me, even with the newest tmodloader version. What version of the mod are you using? The one from the Mod browser or one of the versions downloadable from this thread?

The Mod seems to work fine with me, even with the newest tmodloader version. What version of the mod are you using? The one from the Mod browser or one of the versions downloadable from this thread?

I'm using the most recent TMOD and your most recent version from the browser. Also, apparently, TMOD is having issues with commands in this version. However, I just tried this with Boss Expertise's "/expert" command, and my game didn't crash.

I'll go try your most recent version posted here.

EDIT:
Yeah, no good. The same issue occurs with your Player Saved version too.

Last edited:
I'm using the most recent TMOD and your most recent version from the browser. Also, apparently, TMOD is having issues with commands in this version. However, I just tried this with Boss Expertise's "/expert" command, and my game didn't crash.

I'll go try your most recent version posted here.

EDIT:
Yeah, no good. The same issue occurs with your Player Saved version too.

I just tried the version from the mod browser, got that issue too. Though, if i compile the newest code i have for the mod it works just fine.
Maybe the old compiler isn't fully compatible with the new one.

I updated the mod, should be compatible now.

Last edited:
I updated the mod, should be compatible now.
Looks like it's fixed now.

Thank you for being so quick about it.

EDIT:
Hmm... So, it seems there's another problem. Every time an Enemy or Creature is killed, your player's name is logged into the chat, but only your player's name. So, you'll kill, say, a slime and it'll say "Player". It's really distracting. Also, you might want to change the log for evading for the same reason.

Last edited:

I'm using the mod browser version, if you have any more questions I'm on a lot
EDIT:
I cant find an update for it going to try and restart some thing to see if it works
EDIT:
found it

Last edited:
Hm, some people have been saying that Hiccup's RPG Classes mod fits well with this. Would Rockos ARPG work too? Because you could have all three but that'd be like 3 leveling systems and it might interfere along with the fact it might crash... I might test it with some mods like Thorium, Tremor, Zoaklen, and Legend of Terraria 3. I guess I'll see.
ll

Back
Top Bottom