tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

What would you be most excited to be added to this mod?

• Some unique items

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • More multiplayer compatability

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Subclasses

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Skills

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Unique quests and a new NPC at best

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The long awaited update is here, i've uploaded a version of the mod compatible with the newest tmodloader so you can use this mod again.
I may add some new stuff like the promised Subclasses and Skills later too. But i can only help this mod to stay up-to-date for now.
I also did the multiplayer compatibility first, because if i add new stuff it would have to be rewritten once i start with multiplayer compatibility.
However, multiplayer may still have bugs, so feel free to report bugs happening in multiplayer now.
2 Commands had to be deactivated due to there being to much to rewrite for now, don't worry though, they will make a comeback in the future.

Try asking jopojelly how to make your removed command "/DisplayStats" appear like some of his mods (Boss Checklist and Item Checklist). It would be much easier to look at the Stats.
[doublepost=1485462468,1485462007][/doublepost]Something like this.

Attachments

• Example.png
    Example.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 161
Try asking jopojelly how to make your removed command "/DisplayStats" appear like some of his mods (Boss Checklist and Item Checklist). It would be much easier to look at the Stats.
[doublepost=1485462468,1485462007][/doublepost]Something like this.
Yeah, exactly what i was thinking about. But it will also probably take some time to do that, since there are about 23 different stats.
I should probably take a look at the new hud support of tmodloader.

Last edited:
The long awaited update is here, i've uploaded a version of the mod compatible with the newest tmodloader so you can use this mod again.
I may add some new stuff like the promised Subclasses and Skills later too. But i can only help this mod to stay up-to-date for now.
I also did the multiplayer compatibility first, because if i add new stuff it would have to be rewritten once i start with multiplayer compatibility.
However, multiplayer may still have bugs, so feel free to report bugs happening in multiplayer now.
2 Commands had to be deactivated due to there being to much to rewrite for now, don't worry though, they will make a comeback in the future.
lol i know have like 3 xp mods ..... time for more punishment mods

Forgot to mention it, your levels reset when updating a world from 2.0 to 2.1 . That's why i implemented /AddLevels.

Mod tells me that it re-adds levels after killing mob, but then i have to gain over 5000k exp to get 2nd lvl.
Looked into it, should be fixed now.

Edit:
Reloading levels is behaving wierd now, i'll try to fix it

Edit:
Ok, fixed.

Last edited:
Ok, I love your mod, the only problem is the ninja class token item has a swastika on it. so if you could change that, that would be wonderful
(swastikas are the symbol for the nazis)

I have a mod that adds in a level system[forgot the name of it] but I'm wondering would this be compatible with another mod that does something like this mod?
Oh and also it does add in a class system though unlike this mod you have to have an item slotted into an accessory slot to gain the bonuses.

Back
Top Bottom