Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Just a heads up -- all alternate projects are postponed until after the TCF community contest wraps up.

I'll be entering, and the only way I'll finish is if my attention is solely on the entry now.

The Starship thread link goes to the Tropic.
I just checked all the links, nothing should be wrong; they all go to the Starship, which is a post within the Tropics' thread -- because the Tropics go hand in hand with Tar Pits and the Starship.

Small Update

szHS4UC.png

The Necropolis is coming along very nicely (now 33% done!). I'm actually hoping to have it finished within the next 2 weeks if my schedule permits it. And since we're getting closer to closing that out...

SsRDRSa.png

A reveal may be in our future very soon...

============================

Regarding November. Everything regarding alternates presented in the last major schedule update is on track. However... I've prepared a number of surprises for you guys as we move into the last of the alternates. Some of these may come out this coming month. We'll see. Additionally -- I have a few more forum projects that will be revealed that are not alternate related; and that should be fun too. Anything announced or revealed will be cross-posted in this thread as well, so you probably won't miss any news.

Anyways. November should be a fun month for us.

When are you going to start working on the Castle, if you ever will?
I will eventually for sure. Exactly when is a little harder to pin down...

The Necropolis, then ????, then The Castle is the order I think for new Biomes.

But there are updates, forum things, and life between all that. So it won't be "soon" by any stretch of the imagination.

This Thread is fantastic keep up this wonderful work, gives me truly some inspirations. Do i may allowed to take some ideas and concept some stuff for private use currently ??

best Regards
For private use -- I can't stop you -- but I would prefer if you didn't use my sprites for your own projects.

For private use -- I can't stop you -- but I would prefer if you didn't use my sprites for your own projects.

>Dont worry wasnt about the sprites, and nothing to terraria related actually =), just the concept ideas u have here are neat was more about that. I would anyway make my own sprites. When i would ever make something public and a reworked or based concept from ur concepts i surly would Mention / credit u, but not gonna happen soon was more related question about some inspiration idea gathering and polishing some concepts out for my own use =).

Regards

>Dont worry wasnt about the sprites, and nothing to terraria related actually =), just the concept ideas u have here are neat was more about that. I would anyway make my own sprites. When i would ever make something public and a reworked or based concept from ur concepts i surly would Mention / credit u, but not gonna happen soon was more related question about some inspiration idea gathering and polishing some concepts out for my own use =).

Regards
Well so long as it isn't a blatant "rip off" it should be perfectly fine. The themes are pretty common in fantasy and sci-fi tropes, so it shouldn't be a stretch to be inspired by them. You should be ok! :)

Well so long as it isn't a blatant "rip off" it should be perfectly fine. The themes are pretty common in fantasy and sci-fi tropes, so it shouldn't be a stretch to be inspired by them. You should be ok! :)

Thank u for ur reply :nursepassionate: and yeah i would never just take work from others and say its mine thats cheeky. I know how much work can fluet into something even when its just concepting but u also have sprites here that are btw Fantastic looking are u an artist or something ?
Im just have problems with pixelart not generally just drawing them i dont feel comfortable drawing them somehow . -. so less space and i fail mostly on shading x -x.

Thank u for ur reply :nursepassionate: and yeah i would never just take work from others and say its mine thats cheeky. I know how much work can fluet into something even when its just concepting but u also have sprites here that are btw Fantastic looking are u an artist or something ?
Im just have problems with pixelart not like them more drawing them i dont feel comfortable drawing them somehow . -. so less space and i fail mostly on shading x -x.
I'm a professional illustrator -- but pixel art is new to me, and I've done 0 pixel art outside of the alternates.

Back
Top Bottom