• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Hoohoo2

Terrarian
I was inquiring as to the latter. Thanks for the info! I'm hoping to see this playable some time, especially considering the amount of time she's put into it. probably literal weeks of solid workhours drawing sprites and generating ideas.

Hoohoo2

Terrarian
Would this be the proper place to look for an update on the matter, or would there be a more appropriate place for that?

mr e

The Destroyer
Would this be the proper place to look for an update on the matter, or would there be a more appropriate place for that?
this is technically the place for that, but since Izzabelle is rarely active anymore i wish you luck
lol

Top Bottom