• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestex

Terrarian
Welcome to my humble pixel art thread

(FOREVER WIP)

Please post your requests in here: Jestex's land of pixels
Select the correct thread and post your request. Please follow the rules if you wish to receive your requested sprite/emoticon.

The reason why I made this group is that this thread is extremely messy and finding your requests is extremely laborious. It's also one of the reasons why I am not able to make them so often/not make them at all because they are hidden under other posts.

I hope you understand why I made this decision.

Note:
Any requests posted here will not be made.
Note:
You may use my sprites in suggestions
if you remember to give me credit.
For mods you have to ask for permission before using.

Total count

Last edited:

caskett

Official Terrarian
Can't hold this request in for much longer. Could you please make me an unsettling, creepy version of the pokemon Dragonite? Thanks Jest!

Lord Hungry

Skeletron Prime
Do you think you could create a pixel art of this character please? (in a non terraria way)
(it would be even better if it was a gif but you dont have to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom