Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingStarForce
Screenshot_20200409-234423~2.png

It took me about an hour to make these but I'm proud of the result! 85% sure this hasn't been made, and idk how well it would work with different hairstyles :p
The beanie and shirt can be dyed for different looks, like a hipster-style, and the glasses would remain black. Also a beanie would be great in the game by itself

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 1.18.51 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 1.18.51 AM.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 88
This took me a while but I think it came out pretty good!
I was thinking that the set could have have a tooltip like
"leader of the bones" or something like that.
The drop rate could also be higher for stronger/rarer skeletons in dungeon (around 5%)
This was really fun to make and I'm glad this contest is a thing! :)
(Note: In the inventory the items will show their color, they won't just be blue)

terrariacontestsub.png

Last edited:
lastone.png
This is my vanity its basically crimson and corruption armor combined but its a vanity. This took a while because it was my first time making a sprite i thought no one else would make it. Now you can only get this vanity at Halloween. And im not sure were you would find this vanity i guess i will leave that up to the moderators. I hope u pick my vanity btw i have been playing terraria been close to maybe 3 years now and im glad i get a chance to make something that has like a one in a million chance to be picked. And also im not sure if you can only get it at Halloween that also was just a suggestion sorry i made u read all this.

Greetings Terraria, my sprite making abilities are far worse than most other designers here but the idea of mine is there, its the Beekeeper Set! pretty much just a failure of a sprite but a goodish idea, if this is somehow picked out of the many great ones out there, I would suggest tweaking it LOADS, but I hope you find the perfect sprites, great game and company thing btw.
1586497953971.png

I think this Is my chance! Im may not be an artist but I am confident in my 16 and 32 bit coloring. Ive put my eyes and time into this design. I think I have a chance and I also think YOU have a chance. May I wish good luck to all participants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh if the quality of the picture is bad its because I did a screenshot on it, again Good Luck)

The Champion's Mask
The Champion's Chest/Breast Plate (Yes there is a cape on it)
The Champion's Leggings

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 10.31.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 10.31.40 PM.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 88
Just a quick sketch and color to portray the idea I want.
Don't have a name for it. Just use my name.
The mask covers most of the face.
These are my own colors but im providing a black and white one. If you guys decide to take the idea but want to use different colors.

Terraria Submission.jpg
Terraria Submission Black and White.jpg

Last edited:
This is the Terran Commander outfit. a gray futuristic armor with a gold accent. It is comprised of the
Head: Terran Commander Visage
Body: Terran Commander Platemail
Legs: Terran Commander Exo Legs

Attachments

• terran_commander.png
    terran_commander.png
    606 bytes · Views: 72
Crimson Fate.png

Crimson Fate Set

Based on the Crimson itself, this attire is a pulsating reminder of the world that ought to consume you, but deepened the purpose of your journey instead.

Nothing you face comes close to the horrors you experienced during the first days and nights in this world. Scared and weak, your only true weapon was hope.
Now scarred and determined, your only true hope is to put an end to the Crimson. Using the very same talons and thorns that shaped you, your nightmares shall end soon.
Alive, yet clinging to the remains of the Crimson, you can call yourself a survivor, but hardly any better.

You still hear them, don't you?

Overall

While there are some nice Vanity/Armor Sets that feature a formal approach, I would like to see something tied onto an in-game theme. I love the Crimson style and the mixture seems to be a perfect fit. Especially if you add the Hunter/Slayer thematic on top of it.

Slots

The Head Slot features, with regards to the Advanced Submission Guidelines, a Hat with Tusks/Horns referencing Crimeras and a wrapped up face referencing Blindfolds dropped by Dark Mummies.
The Torso Slot is the coat, it's "Visual Theme" is supposed to resemble Crimson Thorns lingering on the bottom of the coat and trying to override the Crimson to the top. This is more of a thematical thing, as the coat itself is made of Floating Gross skin, to have a smooth and brighter look. To serve a more practical sense, having parts of a weapon on an outfit like the vampire knives should give it a more serious than artistic tone.
The Leg Slot is the pants and the boots. The pants don't feature a Crimson Thorn pattern as it might be too much visual noise and "devalues" the coat.

Color

The coat shouldn't actually be pure white. I'm bad at shading so i left it out, but it's more of a very light pinkish to white tone similair to Floating Gross'.

Attachments

• Crimson Fate.png
    Crimson Fate.png
    479.4 KB · Views: 77
This is the Feroxknight Armor set.
'Worn by an ancient vanguard of a long-forgotten army. Legend states that anyone worthy of the Ferox title will be given the strength of the armor's previous owners.
charchter design pt 1 (1).png

-A smooth clad black armor set adorned with silver and red pauldrons and leg plates. A medium red skirt is dropped in front. A silver lesser-crown for nobility. Sleek black leather gloves. (Hairstyle changes not included)

MMMMM yew this is epic making my own terraria vanity so here is my submission which is dedicated to my man Ango who has recently come out of a halo from a terrible back injury.

So I present to you my vanity, The Mulch!
TERRARIA ANGO.jpg

Celestial Nemesis Pants.png
The Celestial Nemesis Cape.png
The Celestial Nemesis Head.png
The Celestial Nemesis.png

My contest submission is the Celestial Nemesis vanity set.

It will be obtainable from the Moon Lord as a Master Mode exclusive drop (Could help people boast about finishing Master Mode speedruns right after it releases). Of course, if there is a new final boss that is more suited in terms of the theme to this, then sure, that would work as a boss drop too.

It has glowing phantasmal horns on its head, as well as four eyes blazing with cosmic energy. If its possible, please make them glow in game.

It has a dark blue hood and a cape as black as the void of space itself.

Normally, the cape would cover the leggings, but if someone wants that in their build without the cape, then sure, they're there.
The Celestial Nemesis also has cosmic markings etched into the cape itself of shooting stars, vortexes, black holes, nebulae, white dwarf stars, neutron stars and more. The borders of the leggings glow with cosmic energy, and the face is black as night(Or purple, you decide).

Tooltip: Hooded Cloak of the Ancient God known as Nemesis.

Anyway, good luck to anyone else that is participating!

1586507284469-698120721.jpg

My DragonScale set.

·Head has 4 horns/spikes that emit blue flames.

·Body has a blue core and shoulder plates are meant to be dragon scale that have blue flames coming out.

·Legs have sort of a cape or flaps on the back and front.
Shoes have dragon scale and has a plate

很抱歉上一次没有以文件的形式提交,而且这次翻译器坏了[哦,不]。我还是再来说一遍吧
尽量以最清楚的形式跟大家分享我的原创.
1.这个盔甲的灵感来源于新地形“氙”。盔甲中流淌的也是高纯度气态甚至液态能量,他可以为玩家带来强大的效果,但也有失控的危险同时存在.
2.这盔甲的图片并不代表最终在游戏中的品质,这只是接近游戏的插画.如果有幸被选上你可以对盔甲进行改动.
3.对,还是没有3,再一次感谢游戏的陪伴,我很期待的.

Attachments

• XQ.PNG
    XQ.PNG
    40.2 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom