like if you agree

Attachments

• IMG_1809[93].jpg
    IMG_1809[93].jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 101

I made an alchemist's set of armor that can be bought from the goblin tinkerer.

Its buffs include:
- The usual increased defense
- An increased minion capacity
- An increased chance of not consuming ingredients when using an alchemy table

It would be cool if bubbles came out of the hat as you walk.

My idea is a military / marine set. He has a combat helmet, a plate carrier and combat boots. You can see images for what I was going for here. I also made some icons, they are not perfect but they convey the idea nicely:

military-helmet.png

military-chestplate.png

military-leggings.png

This is the Magma Carapace! Forged from only the purest of Hell’s magma and imbued with the tears of the wall of flesh, this suit was designed to terrify your foes as they quake in fear of your might!

Attachments

• EBDB521D-5B10-452D-9EC3-2E1A9BD7C10C.jpeg
    EBDB521D-5B10-452D-9EC3-2E1A9BD7C10C.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 99
Generic soldier outfit

While using guns it always feels ''off'' to use any piece of vanity or armour, feels funny to use a gun while in a knight's armour.
would it be cool to beat the moon lord using guns on a soldier's outfit instead?

1.png

Full outfit

3.png

Outfit without the helmet
2.png

Just the helmet

Armor of the Hero

Terraria Vanity Contest Submission.png

This armor set depicts a jade knight with a flowing red galea.

It's meant to represent the hero who once wielded the Terra Blade, with its name coinciding with the achievement for obtaining said blade.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Achievement_Sword_of_the_Hero.png

Sword of the Hero
"Obtain a Terra Blade, forged from the finest blades of light and darkness."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I'm not overstepping any bound, I'd think it'd be cool that, if added, you obtain this set the same way you obtain dev sets but with an increased chance of getting it if you kill the boss with the terra blade.

I'd also think it'd be neat if there was an achievement for swinging the terra blade with this vanity set equipped similar to the "Not the Bees!" achievement.

My Submission :)
I know its similar to the default robe, but I believed this would be a unique look for it.
There is a slight gradient on the arms, i used the hex colour below, set to white, and made it slightly less white the further from the center it was. Also, the arms and bottom of the robe are slightly longer.

#f5f3ce

Prism Robe Finale.png

My Submission :)
I know its similar to the default robe, but I believed this would be a unique look for it.
There is a slight gradient on the arms, i used the hex colour below, set to white, and made it slightly less white the further from the center it was. Also, the arms and bottom of the robe are slightly longer.

#f5f3ce

Prism Robe Finale.png
And the center is a prism, taking in white/moon light and producing a rainbow. The colours are basic and will need changing if designed so they are less bold. Thx.

Glitched Vanity Final.PNG

Hey ! I made this vanity thinking that it should look like it's glitching through the world... I hope you can kinda see what I was going for with the "unfamiliar set".. Similar to the "familiar set", this set shows your original clothes and hair, makes them black and white, darkens them and makes it look glitching. I simply just took all the colors out of the original sprite and made it dark gray and added the pink and the cyan to make it look gLiTchY. I would like it if there were glitching specks behind you when you are running. Have fun you cuties <3

Ba-byee~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom