Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my submission. I call it the Toasted Poison set. Consists of the Toasted Venom Headgear, Toasted Venom Breastplate and Toasted Venom Leggings.

The idea I was going for was a combo of the Venom debuff and Cursed Flames to create some kind of new venom that when injected into a bloodstream it ignites and burns from the inside out.

It has a bowler hat (used a similar shape to the Gangsta Hat) because in a lot of games I use a bowler hat, moustache and sunglasses.

The name Toasted Venom comes from my name TOASTEE and venom (In games like Pokemon, Terraria Minecraft I love to use poison or venom like debuffs) so I decided to go for Toasted Venom.

If it was in-game i'd want it to drop from enemies inflicted with venom, poison or cursed flames in hardmode, though I honestly don't mind how it would be implemented if it does get in.

Attachments

• IMG_E1031[1].JPG
    IMG_E1031[1].JPG
    287.8 KB · Views: 115
Hazmat suit, it's not as I imagined it but it's
Capture 2020-03-14 01_45_29.png
as close as I could get in terraria so yeah thank you for your time and have a good day.

ppap01-239x425.jpg

ppap guy terrars.png

This is for the boys. My boys adore the PPAP guy. The boys love, laugh, and LIVE for the PPAP guy. The boys have played Terraria since its conception, and they will be elated for PPAP guy's arrival in it. PPAP guy is a joke not many people will laugh at, but the boys will laugh until they can no longer. The boys will fully understand if PPAP guy is too weak for the mighty game of Terraria, but the boys are willing to give it a shot. The boys will remember this forever if PPAP guy is added to Terraria. This is the only chance he has to be immortalized in Terraria. The developers of Terraria, please do it for the boys... THE BOYS!

Here is my sprite
Neb outfit.png

Pure sprite

Pute.png

I made a simple set With a few editions, my set called "world destroyer"
-----------------
Information
head-NebHood
CheastPlate-NebCover
Leggings-NebLeggings
-----------------
Sorry, I'm not very good at making pure sprites.​

Last edited:
Robo-plate vanity set

This is my entry - the Robo-plate set (name not final etc.). It features a fairly simple angular design with a large singular lens on the helmet. I think the metallic silver and gold colour scheme looks pretty good, other colour variations such as darker silver/navy and red may be interesting as well.

terrariavanity.png

terrariavanityinworld-export.png

~

terrariavanityoutline.png

With the full set equipped, the player would have a cyan outline (the same colour as the reflection in the lens), although not as intense and obnoxious as the one depicted

A transparent version at 1:1 pixel scale is attached as well. Thanks for the contest, can't wait for 1.4! :D

Attachments

• terrariavanitytransperant.png
    terrariavanitytransperant.png
    601 bytes · Views: 90
scarecrow for terraria contest.png

This is some sort of scarecrow set, maybe it could drop from the pumpkin or blood moon. The trail would be a sort of smoke, or maybe crows flying.

Here's my submission, my beloved original character, Kabi Abaddon

Details (some already stated in the image)

- This vanity outfit doesn't cover the skin of the Terraria character
- Mask removes hair but replaces it with flames
- Chestplate and Belt aren't visible until you are jumping/flying
- Flames on the headpiece and leg piece glow, same goes with the singular eye

kabiterraria.png

many people making sets of their ocs and there are many amazing stuff
i tried making some set that kinda works together and other people might really like for their own cosmetic sets

first of all an oversized scarf, cuz scarves are cool
i put it in the head accessory slot cuz most scarves so far are either integrated into a torso vanity or are an accessory vanity

scarf.png

second i made an open sweater with some silver accents, its kind of modeled after my favourite sweater with a white shirt under it
Shirt.png

lastly i made some highly controversial shoes, modeled after some crocs or similiar gardening shoes
(no socks ofc)
crocs.png

here are all three laid over each other:
all.png

i think theres a little bit in for evryone and that even though many would not wear em together i think it looks quite decent
and yes id wear this irl, yes my taste in clothing is weird

I am not the best at art, and I don't think this is going to be chosen, but I made a quick idea for an armor set since I had time. Behold, a really bad representation of my idea:
The memory of The Forgotten Brain.

Attachments

• Terraria Submission (3).png
    Terraria Submission (3).png
    287.3 KB · Views: 184
This is my first time using these forums, but I've made a set. I'm not the best artist, but I feel like this shows the general idea of what I was going for:
Cthulhu Vanity Set.png

The name of this set would be the "Cthulhu set", but the name could be changed as long as it still mentions Cthulhu.
There is also a reference image I put together really quick to show kind of what I got inspiration from (Sorry, I've only ever drawn pixel art on the computer). Good luck to everyone!
Vanity Set Inspiration.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom