Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
airshippilotwatermarkfinal.png

Here is an airship pilot design and his outfit !

IMG_4129.JPG
I might have rushed this a bit, but the crown and boots are supposed to look golden and the red spots on them are rubies.contains: Red's Crown (head), Red's Core (torso), and Red's Legs.

IMG_4240.JPG

Last edited:
screenshot (2).png

So this I my first time drawing something good but I like it and I hope you like it as well :)

The vanity set is called overgrowth
Some of my ideas for this is while on the surface the red stone in the middle will light up.
While in the caves the red stone will turn to a grey stone
And while in space the stone will turn black

So I hope you like it and have a nice day : D

TerrariaSubmission.png

Essentially it's just me, I like my artwork

The premise is simple:
- Red Sunglasses
- Brown Hoodie with zipper (Couldn't find a good compromise between terraria's 4x4 pixels and the zipper/hoodie/shirt)
- Jeans
- Gray and light blue Sneakers
- (Beard would be nice, the hair is just recolored hair 14)

this is game fan boy/girl.

the hair is the hair of the player choce.
i had no idea for the legs so the legs are temporary.
the icon in the shirt is a snake from the old games like snake.
the bandana was just for fun i really like that.
i do not know if i want to keep this name tho.

so u know this is my first pixel art and i woud like to inprove it it is just a consept.

(this is made in paint)
game fan.png

Apologies for the mediocre sprite and terrible ms paint art.

The idea is a green hat with pink accents, a green short denim jacket with pink accents and a pink shirt underneath, and green pants with pink accents. The color scheme is a bit weird but I think it kinda works. It's meant to give off a flashy, flamboyant vibe somewhat reminiscent of JoJo or Persona.

Attachments

• Vanity Contest Submission.PNG
    Vanity Contest Submission.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 112
xd.png

- Name of vanity set: Ambassador of The Sea

-Consists of a helmet and a torso piece. No greaves.
-The helmet is the "fish" portion of the vanity set. Could be called "Ambassador's head"
-The torso consists of a cloak that shows off the feet. Could be called "Cloak of The Ambassador"
-No greaves in this vanity set. The picture just as some leggings to fill in space. Perhaps this could be subject to change.

-Would drop from ocean-related scenarios. I was thinking maybe a fishing drop during the new hard-mode blood moon.

This is my submission. its a vanity set that is made out of glass. the set is see-through so you can see the through the player and into the backgrounds/walls. its a cool idea and the sprite needs improving. some names suggestions could be; Walking Window or Glass suit.
vanity.png

Project - Drawing 12867588207613886742.png

This is the Kangaroo/Straia Set

Kangaroos have always been my favorite animal but they don't get a lot of love in games.

It would also be kinda nice to have an animal costume that doesn't show the players head like the cat or fox outfit.

My idea is steampunk robot. I guess after seeing Moonlord, Steampunker have the idea to make vortex-powered robot, which is using caterpillar tracks to move around. Main power source is the motor in the lower part with lamp as the indicator. Main conscience is stored in the Vortex Brain in the glass dome. Hands are not fully covered and just look like lead skeleton. Torso is lead rod, on which steal plates are placed to partially imitate ribcage
sddddsf.png

Since the Journey End update will include many desert expansion items, I think why not submit something that would suit with the theme.
This is Desert Traveller set or simply just silk set. I create two separate versions for both male (left) and female (right), and also alternate versions between pants (top) and leggings (bottom). You can choose between the two or include both to the game separately.
Silk_vanity.png

my friend told me to enter this contest
i have 0 reason to expect my submission to be picked over literally anyone else but he insisted
im gonna be rooting for cyran's pilot outfit, at least haha

1584206975213.png

Attachments

• woah military attire.png
    woah military attire.png
    1 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom