Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so no one has done this but I feel like the truffle is not that interesting, they are only used to get one or two items. I was thinking that during Halloween or some other season the truffle could sell a truffle vanity set: 265519E6-049F-4F7D-AD86-502A9B0B6946.jpeg I think that this would gust add more flavor to the truffle in general. I was also thinking that the tongue could move when walking.

Last edited:
Living Wood Armour.png
Living Wood Armour Sprites.png

This is my Creation, the Living Wood set. It is based on the Vikings already found in Terraria but with a twist. It appears they have abandoned their armour and you the lucky player have found it in a Giant Tree, covered in vines and moss.

Basically its a Living Wood Viking armour and I'd hope if it got in the game it would spawn in Giant Trees, akin to the Pharaoh Outfit spawning in Pyramids!

Head Slot: Dilapidated Visor

Torso Piece: Ancient Guard

Leg Slot: Primeval Boots

Huge thanks to Popsikittle for making the "Ingame" style sprites on the Right!

And the Concept Art on the Left was done by me!

You can contact me on Twitter at @patrick_tansley

Last edited:
Buggy costume it make you an ant, weird lines at the bottom are supposed to be extra legs

Attachments

• buggy costume ;].png
    buggy costume ;].png
    1 KB · Views: 92
Here is my idea. i know theres already a straw hat that looks similar but i think there should be more variation of bucket/boonie hats in terraria.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 148
Sorry, my art skills are terrible ;-;
#1-head
#2-torso
#3-legs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200315-145046~2.png
    Screenshot_20200315-145046~2.png
    191 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20200315-151009~2.png
    Screenshot_20200315-151009~2.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20200315-151938~2.png
    Screenshot_20200315-151938~2.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 86
So I've made this thing in MS Paint.
A simple helmet for the head slot, with or without a plume, a poncho-thing with cuirras underneath and kneehigh leather boots for leg slot.
I call this boyo a Chad Battle Bard.

Attachments

• Battle Bard without plume.png
    Battle Bard without plume.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 79
  • BattleBard concept 2.png
    BattleBard concept 2.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 107
army.png

So I made some kind of army uniform (Sorry for the bad artwork, I'm not a pixel artist 😅. Or any kind of artist for that matter ). I was thinking that either a suit-like uniform with a beret like in the image or then a camo uniform (I wasn't able to draw one that didn't just look like pile of cucumber salad).

I just hope nobody has made a similar submission (Don't want to read 100+ pages of submissions) and I couldn't really find much by looking through google images. If somebody has submitted something similar, it's probably better than mine anyway so go with that😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom