Not open for further replies.
This is the Dauntless Devil I made

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    993.3 KB · Views: 133
Sneaking Suit.png
The Sneaking Suit
The Sneaking Suit is made out of aramid fibers, which are strong and heat resistant synthetic fibers used in military applications.
It mitigates the sound of the wearer's footsteps and provides robust protection from the elements while remaining inconspicuous. It covers the entire body and is skin-tight, which makes the wearer's body shape prominent and clear.
Notable design features:
-The suit has a mostly dark color.
-It is skin-tight and shows the wearer's body shape and muscles.
-The mask or balaclava can incorporate night vision goggles for better visibility.
-It could contain communication equipment.
This suit is very versatile and many elements can be changed at will even though it is complete.
It can be dropped from the Arms Dealer upon death.

Thank you for considering my concept,
ReconSkater

Last edited:
My idea is kind of riping off the gold armor but theme is same but the desin is mine.

Attachments

• Gold set copy.jpg
    Gold set copy.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 106
terraria.png

The Cake Suit
I think it would be cool to run around while looking like a cake.So I made this cake costume.It starts out with no candles are lit then each 365 minutes one candle gets lit.Maximum amount is 10 candles.It can be bought from party girl at your birthday :D

terrariavanitycontest.png

The Slime Set. The most obvious and weirdly on-brand concept I could come up with; when you really think about it, there's no reason for it not being in the game as early as the release of the social slots and the King Slime - both from 1.0.4 if I recall correctly - its made of one of the most basic and widely available materials in the game, and we already got other slime-themed stuff in the game, so I'm taking my chance to rectify it.

image.jpg
Hello I made this it’s called the boss plate and you get it after getting the slayer of worlds achievement and Since today is my birthday all I want is for my armor set to be in game I’m also kinda(warning if you suffer from super sadness disorder stop reading)as I said I’m king you know.....if I said it I would probably get kick of but anyway I really hope my armor set will make it into the game the other armor parts are coming soon!

image.jpg
Hello I made this it’s called the boss plate and you get it after getting the slayer of worlds achievement and Since today is my birthday all I want is for my armor set to be in game I’m also kinda
(warning if you suffer from super sadness disorder stop reading)as I said I’m king you know.....if I said it I would probably get kick of but anyway I really hope my armor set will make it into the game the other armor parts are coming soon!

King is supposed to be kinda

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!

71d7b736cd9bac5e31c6e5caee7a53a4b70c4fdc.jpg

Literally just a hunter from Bloodborne. Absolutely not invented by me. I just wanna kill Cthulhu's various body parts in the proper attire.

This is my submission, called the "Safari" set:

Safari Vanity Set White.png

Due to my lack of artistic talent, I just took the Archaeologist's set and recoloured it with the necessary colours, and then slapped on a snake around the neck to convey the idea. It is pretty barebones, but can be enchanced a lot due to the freedom of the animals present in the set, and the design of the clothing itself.

Good luck to everyone in the contest!

Edit - I just thought I would mention that if dye was applied to the vanity set, the animal(s) would not change colour

Last edited:

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!
Terraria Submittance.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom