Not open for further replies.
This the Dragon's bane set:

It looks different when your hp is low.

Left: right:
100% 25%

Sorry for low quality

IMG_20200317_213714.jpg

1584481333233.png
I created my best friend as he was the ones getting me to buy Terraria. This is therefore inspired by the community and not the game. Also i moved so i dont get to see him so often anymore. His name is Karl, therefore this costume is named Carl. He is wearing the most iconic clothes for him and i think this represents all the friendship that are an outcome of Terraria. Sorry about the hair i messed up;)

No I don't know where to post it, but here is my drawing, inspired by the in-game pixie enemy, that I think should be made into a vanity set

Attachments

• scene 1.png
    scene 1.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 113
Terrarias Templar Set
"Party like it's 1119"
Knights templar terraria.png

So the vibe I'm shooting for is a Knights Templar sort of deal. I am clearly no artist (obviously due to the shriveled up arms and then the dummy thicc legs) but i'm sure the great artists you all have working on this could translate it into Terraria quite well.
If this is considered too offensive (Due to the controversy around 'Deus Vult' and all other associated things) then the crosses could be straightened out into a more standard catholic cross, colored black, and add large horns onto the helmet to represent the Teutonic Order (if people are being offended by them then I don't know what to say).

Submition-Bloodmoon Rogue.png

Here's my design. I imagine it looking something like this. I hope you like it!
Also, this was made on Paint 3D, so sorry if the quality isn't as great as you would hope.

Last edited:
name: Cat Flame Armor/Set
I wanted to make sprites so it was easier on you guys (feel free to change the colors or design) I made this because I wanted to see more cats in terraria (there my favorite animal) anyway. M=male and F=female theres slight changes in the leggings and chest plate. as for requests? idk have fun I guess.

besides my submission id like to personally thank each of you that worked on terraria this is my 4th copy of the game so far and I just wanted to thank you guys for giving me a good time (I received my first copy of terraria on my birthday)

ps I love your game no matter what, thanks
tinker knight
cat flame armor.png

776d827fc1bc0de-1.png (3).png
Its supposed to look like a red dragon. The white parts on the head torso and legs are claws/horns
776d827fc1bc0de-1.png (2).png
Helmet Only
776d827fc1bc0de-1.png (1).png
Torso Only
776d827fc1bc0de-1.png.png
Legs Only

Section1.png

I wanted to make a set that fit into the established style of Terraria, but was still unique and interesting - So I came up with this!
The idea is that it's a vanity set that makes your character look like a very small person riding some kind of mech.

terrariacostumeframe1.png
terrariacostumefemLarge.png

Here is my concept for how the sprite could look. The only part
that would change based on the player's gender is the person riding the mech.

glow.png

The light on the body would glow in the dark.

part1.png

The head item is the "Tiny Terrarian". its design is based on the default player, and wearing it
would hide the head completely. The skin/hair colors could even change based on the player
that wears it! i think this would be a very unique headpiece that players could find many
Creative uses for.

part2.png

The torso item is the "Mini Mech Body". I always thought there should be some kind of armor
that resembles the mechanical bosses, so that's the color palette I used. The light in the
middle would glow in the dark, giving this item something to make it a bit more interesting.

part3.png

The leg item is the "Teeny Treads". It's based on tank treads, and would have a simple animation
as the player walked. Some of my favorite leg vanities in the game are ones that turn your legs
into... Something else, such as the Djinn's Curse or Lamia Tail. I thought that a more 'techy' one
would be pretty cool. Great for cyborgs!​

cyborgsoldierLARGE.png
skelebotLARGE.png
tinymechLARGE.png

When making this I wanted to make sure that the items I came up with didn't just work well as
a set, but also when mixed and matched with existing terraria items. Here are a couple examples -
The Teeny Treads could be a great match for cyborg or soldier characters, like this one.
The Mini Mech Body is obviouslt fantastic for robots, but the best part is its color palette matches the mechanical boss masks perfectly!
The Tiny Terrarian probably has the most uses, but I like the idea of using it with a big fancy suit of armor, to make it look like its just a little guy in there

terrariacostumegif.gif

Well, this is it. Thanks for checking out my entry! <3
haticonbig.png

Last edited:
This is called magma armor. It was drawn in MS Paint, albeit very terribly. I know this won't make it in, considering there are people out there who put much more effort than me into their drawing, but I think this is a cool idea. Its helmet has a volcano on it that has a small magma stream on the left and right side (this is a view of the right side). The volcano may have an ability where sometimes a small explosion of lava particles comes out and fade away before they hit the ground. The string attaching it to the player's head has a magma stream on it that flows to the chest plate. The chest plate has stripes of magma that move from the top to the bottom, where as one spawns on the top, another despawns at the bottom. The leggings/boots have lava paths going down the pants where when the player is standing still, nothing happens; however, when the player reaches top ground speed, a magma flow comes from the belt to the boots and shoots magma particles out the back, possibly making magma footprints that last for a few seconds or so if you guys want. The fists, which spawn in if the chest plate is equipped, are dark red rocks which fill with magma when you are using a weapon, summon, or sentry. And if you guys want, you can add little magma streams coming off of the fists when actually hitting a target. Thank you for reading this and I can not wait to find out who wins, because no matter what it will be awesome! Cheers!
Terraria Vanity Set Submision.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom