Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my son's submission. The armor is called 'The Crimson Slayer'.
20200319_112928.jpg

This is my Submission to the Terraria Vanity Contest! I would love to see how you guys would create this in the Terraria art style!

It is called Redlogik.

Redlogik's Grim Helm : A skull looking helmet with awesome horns and glowing eyes.
Redlogik's Kloak : A long cloak/coat that hangs low but of the leg portion is still visible. The item in game most similar to what i am going for is the Rain Coat
Redlogik's Wraith : Amazing phantom legs with particles flowing off. The item in game most similar to what i am going for is Djinn's Curse.

With the head, body and leg items equipped the player will get a pulsating effect and the eyes will leave a trail similar to Yoraiz0r's Spell but a little smaller.

Redlogik's Kontacts : Changes the eye color of Redlogik's Grim Helm when dyed.
Redlogik's Gloves : Changes the hand color of Redlogik's Kloak when dyed.

Redlogik's Kontacts and Redlogik's Gloves would act as accessories similar to Leinfors' Luxury Shampoo accessory in the Leinfors' set

Not sure if this is possible or will be part of the final vanity set but I have an idea that if you wear a vanity item [separate from the head (Redlogik's Grim Helm), body (Redlogik's Kloak) and legs (Redlogik's Wraith) vanity, let's call it (Redlogik's Kontacts)] with the head vanity that you could change the eye color of the head vanity and not be stuck with the original yellow color of the eyes. You could do the same thing with the hands and get different colored gloves.

Redlogik Pixel.png
Redlogik 4.0.png
Redlogik Inverted.png
Redlogik Black.png
Redlogik Blue.png
Redlogik Green.png
Redlogik Orange.png
Redlogik Pink.png
Redlogik Purple.png
Redlogik Yellow.png

These two would be wearing Redlogik's Kontacts with Redlogik's Grim Helm to be able to change the eye color of Redlogik's Grim Helm.
Redlogik Yellow With Red Eyes.png
Redlogik With Green Eyes.png

This one would be wearing Redlogik's Gloves with Redlogik's Kloak to be able to change the hand color of Redlogik's Kloak.
Redlogik With Red Gloves.png

This is just my idea of how it would look in game. I expect the developers to change some things and make it awesome! <3

Terraria Outfit.png

Last edited:
Cyber Policeman Set
Head: Cyber Policeman's Hat and Visor. The Visor keeps changing between red and blue when you walk.
Body: Cyber Policeman's Uniform. The character's left hand becomes a prothestic.
Legs: Cyber Policeman's Pants.

Attachments

• NeoPoliceman.png
    NeoPoliceman.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 169
the shade hunter aproaches... that's its name incase I wasn't clear.
deciever.png

it would have the after image effect that some armor sets have. and a glow on its red eye, and white chest.

This is vanity suit's name is Dr. Apoca. This vanity suit has googles, gloves and all kinds of apocalypse ware. Look cool while you fighting
Terraria.png
some monsters.

UltrafticVanitySet.png

The Ultraftic set above is made by me based on the Spectre set (hood) and Jim's set (the armor-like clothing under the cape which is part of the chestplate). The hood is mainly just a color swap of the spectre hood, but the rest of it is made by me, with inspiration from, as i said, Jim's set.

Also, im sure you can guess what the name and color theme originated from, lol.

Edit: just wanna make clear the cape will have that usual cape effect

Last edited:
Right. That's Antares. Antares guards Rome from danger with her reasonably big weapon. Antares herself is a robot that's around 120 meters tall. But that's the set I'll be submitting. As the image indicates, the halo is a part of the suit. The parts of the suit should of course be called "Antares' head", "Antares' body armor" and "Antares' legs". Very original naming, I know.
ANTARES - Terraria.png

Last edited:
Hello!
My submission is the Thundering Mail Vanity set!
I like to think that the hero of Terraria used his first set of armor ever made and combined it with the luminite bars from the moon lord.
Moon Walker Set.png
Thunder Mail Animation.gif
Thundering Mail.png

Above on the far left are the separated pieces of the vanity set. The middle shows the animation for the Vanity set. The animation consists of the horns having lightning striking between the two horns. These horns have nearly the same colors as the moon lord's brain. These horns also have a faint glow. The breastplate shows of a glowing luminite gem in the center, and the arm peices glow with the power of luminite. Lastly the Thundering Mail leggings. Nothing special about these legs. I also believe this vanity set would work well with all the dyes added to the game, giving players plenty of options for their character.

To conclude, This is my submission. I'm excited to see the winners! Good luck to you all!

*First ever post using the Terraria forum, sorry for any formatting issues.

I present to you: The Blatant Combatant Set! A set made for someone who isn't scared of anyone/anything. Equipped with: a really sturdy helmet, really cozy black gloves, and a shiny medal awarding you for that epic no nurse Moon Lord kill.

blatant combatant 19 03 2020 IceLT.png

My art skills aren't great but I'm sure you get what this set represents. The Helmet is a simple camo military helmet with straps. The torso has gloves which are always equipped alongside with it, plus a shiny medal, green camo again. The leg portion of the set is a pair of heavy-duty Cthulhu-leather boots.

Terraria Vanity Contest 19 03 2020 IceLT.png
"YOU get a bullet! And YOU get a bullet! EVERYBODY gets a bullet!"

I did not make different male/female sprites because I think the set fits both really well.

helmet IceLT.png
torso IceLT.png
legs IceLT.png

That's it. A simple yet stylish set. I wish gl to everyone who is participating in this contest. Have a nice day!

TheGnomeGodEntry.png

I'm no artist and I expect in no way to win but I made this set for my friend Muizz who has recently fallen ill, a joke behind us is calling him the 'gnome god' and when I saw this contest, I thought why not make a gnome costume for him.

I call this set the gnome god set which consists of the gnome god's cap, the gnome god's tunic and the gnome god's boots

I hope you enjoy this image despite my awful pixel art. Also sorry if I formatted my post wrong, I'm new to this website. Best of luck to all.
-With much love, coolgnomeman

The 9-5 Set Submission.png

The 9-5 Set is Purely Comprised of Office Supplies.

The Staple Helmet Steals the Show. Complete with Tongue, Eye(s?), Nostrils, and Yes, a Fully-Loaded (Though not Working) Staple Tray.

The On-Point Breastplate Does Indeed Have Ballpoint Pens and an Eraser, but They Aren't Functional, Purely for Show.

The Tacky Greaves, Believe it or not, Do not Constantly Damage the Player While Being Worn.

Thanks to Anyone Who Sees this for Their Time and I Will Never Apologize for the Puns.

Last edited:
Terraria Vanity concept The Airborne Automaton.png

I present all of you The Airborne Automaton.
The future arrives sooner then expected with this new, full body cybernetic upgrade. Squishy human flesh is soooo last week. The main catch is the animated propellor that elevates the client up to 4 feet from the ground (not guaranteed).

Embrace your inner cyborg and solve complex math equations (St_McPitface Inc. is not responsible for any brain injuries, property damage, loss of loved ones, suicidal tendencies and/or mass genocide. Any issues? Not our problem.)

NOTE: Stu_McPitface Inc. currently lacks employees who are decent in pixel art. We apologize for this minor inconvinience.

Holy crap. This is literally a chance of a lifetime so imma go for it. Here is my D&D Character Evander Cardea, obviously not what I'm submitting. His armor however is going to be my submission. I think his armor adds a unique style that Terraria lacks in vanity sets. It's a distinctly rogue style of clothing and as well a more (kind of cringely) edgy style. This adds in a unique vanity option that I have not seen in other sets of Terraria. As well, this character is incredibly close to my heart having played him for more than year. His story is one of my all time favorites of any D&D character and would probably make me melt if his armor were to get into the game. I believe it could be very easily translated into Terraria and would fit really well with the game.
original evander.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom