Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, here's my submission:
fullbody2.png
The "Lord" set, spiked helmet and horns comming out of the shoulders and calf muscle, with a red scarf around the top of the chest-plate, hold by a gold "stamp". The eyes glows in the dark.

Its a metalic armor, might change the filling of the shapes since i can't do graduation.

Here's how the item on the ground would look like:
Helmet1.png
note the hole where the head/eyes should be.
.png
the chest-plate

boots.png
the Boots

And here's how it would look like on mannequin:
mannequin2.png
mannequinHC.png
mannequinCB.png
mannequinHB.png
mannequinB.png
mannequinC.png
mannequinH.png

Thanks for reading, and doing this kind of stuff.

pixil-frame-0 (21).png

Here is my entry. I spent 10 hours on it on pixel art. Check out my account by looking for JustAsCasual. I can't post it on pixel art I've been having problems with pixel art. The main Idea is a elemental/galactic guardian. I don't have a name yet. The split apart body is the head and the robe for the two vanity slots. Two because its a robe. I had a great time drawing this and I wish everyone good luck in the contest!

P.S I thought my fist one got deleted so I re-posted this. This is my second accidental post of the same thing. I found my first post of the same thing. So I wont make any more Accidental posts of the same thing sorry for the inconvenence.

Last edited:
cirius vanity set.png

I think that this Terraria would greatly benefit from a vanity set or armor set similar to this one. I personally call it Nimbostrius set becuase of the type of cloud -Nimbostratus- which is already a cool name.

This set could possibly give you higher jump height or maybe faster movement speed in and out of water, i also can imagine it greatly buffing your stats during storms which could mean it could be an important and useful asset.

I think it would be cool to have it as a rare drop from the angry nimbus ( a hard-mode cloud type enemy). The set consists of a cloud head piece that would rotate around the players head, A greek type of a robe that would have an ocean or cloud like design with some golden wristbands and some golden slippers. it would be a very interesting piece and would add a little bit more color into the game, we could potentially add in more moving vanity or amor.

With this set in the game I believe that Terraria would become an even better game than it already is.

Basically the Plague doctor, but with mini skulls circling it. Also, mechanical arm and leg. Also also, glows dimly in the dark. Also also also, it is fully black in color. Except for the shirt beneath the coat, which is white. There has never been a plague doctor costume in this game, right?

Attachments

• IMG_2628.JPG
    IMG_2628.JPG
    905.9 KB · Views: 126
Entry-2.png.png

Vyss Statue Set
A stone statue with a purple mass writhing in an around it.
It's not corruption, though.

Vyss headpiece
"It's glowing 'eye' is somehow grand."

Vyss Torso
"The mass beats with an untold past."

Vyss Legs

"The mass writhes against your legs."

The 'eye', the 'heart', and the feet glow in the dark.
Bad Art.jpg

Don't mind my bad art skills.

Noxzus'_Mask.png
Noxzus's Mask
Noxzus'_Chestplate.png
Noxzus's Chestplate
Noxzus'_Leggings.png
Noxzus's Leggings

The mask would have a light blue twinkling light on the peaks, as well as the center of the chestplate, and the leggings would have a robe similar to the stardust leggings. I didn't really think about a name, I just liked naming it after me. Cheers to Journey's End! :D

B2020551-5068-4B8A-995E-D436A4674C16.png

“The Wandering Knight”
-has horned helmet (neon blue and grey)
- chest plate (neon blue and grey) with shoulder pads (neon blue and grey) and scarf (red)
-trousers (neon blue and grey)
-the scarf would be waving back and forth as if there is always wind rushing through it
-the neon blue outlines should change with color of avatars shirt (kind of like arkalis)
-same for both male and female characters

Please contact me if I need to add anything or if you need any information on it. Thank you for your time.

This is my submission. It's called the "Incredible Spaceman" set. It consists of a helmet, suit and shoes. If my submission wins, please try to find some way to credit me, be it in the descriptions for the item or whatever else. Credit me with the words "never mind" or something along those lines. Thanks!

Attachments

• Spysin Terraria Submission - Incredible Space outfit.png
    Spysin Terraria Submission - Incredible Space outfit.png
    372 bytes · Views: 129
I create new costume...
I think so its semi gold - semi platinum set, idk)
So,i just need see my set in game

pixel.png

How i draw this...

pixel2.png

Без имени-1.png

Thanks for best game in the world
I love Terraria, i complete all achievements, i play 500+ hours and... thanks again :p
From Russia with Love
Очень хочется увидеть свой сет в игре, ехехехехе )))

pixel3.png

+

pixel4.png

Last edited:
Eldritch Horror Showcase

Eldritch Horror
Alternative Names: Eldritch Terror, Great Old One, Minion of Cthulhu.

This vanity set is inspired by the motif of Cthulhu in many parts of Terraria.

The set consists of two pieces: a head piece and a robe piece, named Eldritch Tentacles and Occult Robes respectively. The eyes would have a minor glowmask, not fullbright but just to make it look like they are glowing.

The most obvious options for the way that it would be obtained is if it was sold by an NPC (probably the Clothier or the Travelling Merchant) , or dropped by a boss (probably the Moon Lord or the Brain of Cthulhu) but these seem sort of boring and a more unique way of obtaining the set would be preferable.

I made two different colour variations of the tentacles because I couldn't decide which I preferred though I suspect only one will be used if this gets through, though I do have an idea that means they could both be used in the later spoiler section.

- Some sort of pun based on occult, e.g. "multi-occultural" or "diffoccult".
- "Occultural appropriation" is the best example I can think of for that one.
- "Knock knock" "Who's there" "Cthul" for the head and "Cthul who?" for the body or vice versa.
Eldritch Horror Item Sprites

Now that stuff is out of the way let's move on to the stuff that might be out of the scope of this contest so I'll put it in a spoiler (I just thought was a cool idea and had fun brainstorming):
- To obtain these items they would drop from a new enemy that you'd have to fight.
- I'm sort of imagining it as a minor miniboss mob that uses a summoning item, this would be the Occult Tome and would be bought from the travelling merchant.
- The summoning item could only be used when it's raining.
- There would be two versions, the Eldritch Horror which is the green one and spawns when you use the tome when it's raining, and the Eldritch Terror which is the purple one and spawns when you use the tome when it's raining during a blood moon, they would both have slightly different abilities and would drop their respective colour of tentacle vanity item.
- This is just a minor point and I think was stated to definitely be out of the scope of the contest but I think it would be cool if their eyes glowed, like actually with a small amount of light rather than just a glowmask to make them look emissive.
Occult Tome

Last edited:
This is the Hermit Set. I wanted to make this because there was no bush hat in the game and I like the idea of a comical leaf covering the privates. The hat is the bush plus the shadow, the chest is the the grass toga ending at the mid section of the hand, and the pants is the leaf just below that pixel.
1584664750922.png
1584664807518.png

Attachments

• 1584664742648.png
    1584664742648.png
    5 KB · Views: 106
  • 1584664783974.png
    1584664783974.png
    440 bytes · Views: 102
Here it is, Spike Armor!, an armor fully made out of Spikes, it can be made with... surprisingly.... spikes...
It is a slight reference to Sonic The Hedgehog and can sometimes hurt enemies if they touch you, it is even better equipped with the Spike Shoes and Climbing Claws, or even better, the Lightning Boots...
It would be helpful when surrounded by LOTS of meele enemies or trying to survive the annoying friend that wants to kill you countless times.
It even has an upgraded version, which is the Wooden Spike Armor, which is WAY stronger than the Spike armor, AND it can give players and enemies the Chilled debuff which doesn't suit him very well but you can't run well when really injured, can you?.

Spike Armor.png

And yeah, that's it, you can go now...

So while a few friends and I have been playing Terraria over again while getting hyped for the Journey's End update we started making up funny ideas as vanities until i took this one to far, but to be honest if this got into the game with the other goofy stuff in Terraria quite a few of my friends and i would definitely wear this often. After all, bird brains of a feather flock together. ;)
BirdBrian_Set.png

(Even if the full set can't get in i mainly love the head vanity.)

sssssssssssssssss.png

Here is my submission which I spent the better part of 12 hours on.
It is a tribute to the one and only Vlad the Impaler.
This historical figure would be a great vanity addition to the game
because....well...he is awesome!

The vanity should be obtainable by switching the game language to
Romanian (If there is an option for this) and defeating the moon lord
with a spear. When the moon lord then dies, he will drop this full vanity set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom