Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my submission, yes the crown is floating and yes I am willing to change the crown's design. It's supposed to be black armor, blue cape, gold pins and all that, green spots are moss I'd like the armor to look tarnished and ancient in a way, but if any of you have better ideas, I will consider themView attachment 250113 No specific name yet, open to ideas.
I think it would be cool if the crown was animated. Maybe it could spin around a bit.

А куда мне подавать заявку?

Могу ли я просто взять персонажа из мультики, чтобы потом нарисовать его и предоставить вам?

If I missed the live stream on April 17th, is there a reply of it or you will post the finalist on twitter?, or is there a ranking? I really want to know what rank I'm in, I cant wait >:3

Могу ли я просто взять персонажа из мультики, чтобы потом нарисовать его и предоставить вам?

Where should I apply?

Can I just take a character from a cartoon to draw it later and provide it to you?
Hi @RomanTheLie, please be sure to read all the rules in the first post. It gives you a link of where to post your entry. :)

If I missed the live stream on April 17th, is there a reply of it or you will post the finalist on twitter?, or is there a ranking? I really want to know what rank I'm in, I cant wait >:3
Hi @RegMeow, the first post mentions that after the April 17th stream, the finalists will be posted here.

Свою работу ты можешь выложить в теме по этой ссылке.

Твой персонаж/костюм должны быть оригинальной, твоей собственной идеей. Взятые откуда то идеи нарушают правила, так как создают проблемы с авторскими правами.

Last edited:
Свою работу ты можешь выложить здесь

Твой персонаж/костюм должны быть оригинальной, твоей собственной идеей. Взятые откуда то идеи нарушают правила, так как создают проблемы с авторскими правами.

You can post your work here Your character / costume should be original, your own idea. Ideas taken from somewhere break the rules, as they create copyright problems.
No, sorry, @Are_Cuenty_Wotta, entries should not be posted here. The first post has all the info and includes a link of where to post the submissions. :)

Hey, regarding the legal side of things, if a friend and I are starting a game studio, but we want to adapt the outfit of one of the character's outfits for this contest, will we lose ownership of the initial character design, since the character doesn't technically exist yet? Would we have to get permission from Re-Logic to use our own character design in our own game?

Hey, regarding the legal side of things, if a friend and I are starting a game studio, but we want to adapt the outfit of one of the character's outfits for this contest, will we lose ownership of the initial character design, since the character doesn't technically exist yet? Would we have to get permission from Re-Logic to use our own character design in our own game?
Please see this post that answers a similar question to yours. Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom