Drawings & Paintings Kairekirei's Terraria Fanart

Isn't this a duplicate thread? You already made a fanart page for Kaire Kirei. Why not ask a mod to either take that one down or change its name?

Woah this stuff is incredible, I love to see the new talent cropping up here on the forums. This thread, and the services of the artist, and translator, are personally appreciated. Happy to see the community growing, and I'll try to pay a visit if/when requests open.

Woah this stuff is incredible, I love to see the new talent cropping up here on the forums. This thread, and the services of the artist, and translator, are personally appreciated. Happy to see the community growing, and I'll try to pay a visit if/when requests open.
I am not sure if are requests open or not when you look at botton and above of OP.

I am not sure if are requests open or not when you look at botton and above of OP.
From the looks of it, they seem close. I'm taking somewhat of a forum pause, so... I'll just post this to help alleviate confusion.

Update!
rFaeROL.png

Do you like those colors @ShroomiteBunny ?

Nice! But can be Kitty's hat brown?

Ooh! The excitement is real, but my character doesn't appear to be so. Can I make the next request?

1437916341434.png

I would like him looking cheerfully into the camera while throwing The Terrarian.

Last edited:
I would like my character artemis wielding a Daybreak to her side and with cenx's wings on she would have a creepy smile on her face and she would be in the hallow
1437393859985.jpg
Take your time and thanks in advance

Ooh, these again. :D
Can you please do Agent Sagittarius?
YUbYLMW.png

Hairstyle #55 from Stylist
Black Dye + Archaeologist's Hat
Black Dye + The Doctor's Shirt
Black Dye + Tuxedo Pants

Reflective Metal Dye + Bone Wings
Black Dye + Toolbelt
Black Dye + Rocket Boots
Red Dye + Diamond Ring

Also, is it possible to alter his appearance a bit? Since Terraria doesn't 100% accurately display what I think he looks like.
He actually wears a tuxedo, complete with a black bowtie. His dress shirt is white.

And about the pose, anything will work, but he should be holding a S.D.M.G.

This art looks awesome! I love it when artists decide to make art for people. :)

May I request the character in my avatar, Brick?

Can you give us some details about him? So she can make him more detailed
Once I made the request I changed my avatar to the most detailed picture I had, but ok.

• Male
  • Brown Coat/Cloak, white shirt, red bowtie, blue jeans, Brown boots
  • Optional- Angel wings (folded)
  • Wielding Meowmere (normally it's True Excalibur, but, 1.3 happened ;))
  • Red Hat
  • Optional- Fairy Bell's Pixie (or) Magic Lantern
Is that good?

Last edited:
Damn, these are awesome, seriously! Could I request one of my oc?
request_from_thebeatbat1139_by_ajidot-d8oy31h.jpg
36uJrLh_kindlephoto-6005945.jpg
But instead of these clothes, could you do the archeologist's clothes, holding The Axe like a sword at her side? Thanks in advance!!!
Edit: Well, when requests are open, I'll ask again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom