tModLoader Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod!

Would you like me to add a spoiler list listing all items added in this mod?

• Yes, please! I wish to be spoiled!

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • NO! I want to discover it all on my own!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit of a suggestion on the panacea potion. If it exists, it may as well be useful. The debuffs a player would actually want to be rid of NOW instead of just waiting it out (such as slowness, slowness is a nuisance more than anything) is Poison, On Fire, Cursed Flames, and Electified. Silenced too, for mages.

Basically, what I'm saying is the major killers in Expert Mode are DoT's that you suffer during major battles. DoT's not only damage you, but stop you from regenning as well, meaning they cost a player MUCH more health than they do in raw damage if that makes sense. Poison is already covered, but you may as well go the extra mile and make it a good Twins/Martians prep, too, not to mention handy in the underworld. Feral Bite might also be worth adding, even though that's one of the ones that are just "annoying" rather than "life ending."

Noted. But as of right now, I'm not making it remove the more potent DoT debuffs.

I just realized that I've had this from the MOD BROWSER (totally didn't say workshop and edit it), even USED some of the potions, and never realized! So I came on here to say thanks for the mod and continue doing what you're doing!

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it.

perhaps to solve the issue with the drive to go out and get these potions make them last longer the super potions at least are supposed to be ubergod potions right

Alternitivly just make this a witcher mod :p

Potions I would Like to see.
Slayers Reward Enemy's drop things on death more often
Super Slayers Reward enemy's drop things more often and drop more things
Full Moon Potion Werewolf Buff
Sea Song Potion Mermaid Buff

HYBRID POTIONS
By Combining Potions and Extracts make even bettar potions
Levitation Potion Swiftness + Featherfall + Gravitation who needs wings when you can fly?
Battle Ready Potion Wrath + Endurance greater then the sum of it's parts.

just some idea's im tossing out there.

perhaps to solve the issue with the drive to go out and get these potions make them last longer the super potions at least are supposed to be ubergod potions right

Not really, they're just upgraded potions.

As for your suggestions, I have considered making a Werewolf/Merman Potion. And hybrid potions could work, but I'd have to spend a lot of time balancing them.

Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod, Version 1.1.1 released!

- Panacea Potion is now properly coded. It now properly removes most debuffs and now has a 5 second cooldown.
- Recipe for Panacea has been tweaked slightly to better reflect the changes made.

A little suggestion. Maybe super potions could look a little more different than normal potions? Like a more decorated bottles (golden cap and some stuff around them). Like this for example?
supertonic.png
(this is from Castlevania series)

I was thinking things like
Super ironskin= Platinum skin
Super Archery= Sniper potion
Super fishing= Angler's potion
Super magic power= Mage's potion
Super rage= Potion of engagement
Super wrath= Revenge potion
Super penetration= Shark teeth potion
Super sniper= Gunslinger potion
Super stamina= Healthy potion
These are personally what I think but your names are good too, besides you are the creator

I was thinking things like
Super ironskin= Platinum skin
Super Archery= Sniper potion
Super fishing= Angler's potion
Super magic power= Mage's potion
Super rage= Potion of engagement
Super wrath= Revenge potion
Super penetration= Shark teeth potion
Super sniper= Gunslinger potion
Super stamina= Healthy potion
These are personally what I think but your names are good too, besides you are the creator

Interesting ideas, but I'll keep it as is for simplicity's sake.

i can't concentrate writing this sentience because your avatar is the D'awww dammit Khaelis

Super Krunk Potion. Something that gives the alcohol buff + something that gives the well fed buff + Extract. = 60 minutes of a buffed version of both. because it's a silly idea and i must share silly ideas.

i can't concentrate writing this sentience because your avatar is the D'awww dammit Khaelis

Super Krunk Potion. Something that gives the alcohol buff + something that gives the well fed buff + Extract. = 60 minutes of a buffed version of both. because it's a silly idea and i must share silly ideas.

Call it "Ambrosia".

Back
Top Bottom