Texture Pack Khoir Texture

index.php

Angel Girl Texture swap from Harpy yes
and stardust guardian ok i gone make my own texture pack to

Angel Girl Texture swap from Harpy yes
and stardust guardian ok i gone make my own texture pack to
the angel girl is final version im not make any angel enemy
i though u talking about adult harpy pet...

All these textures look amazing, and i wanted to try a few of them, but i'm having trouble following the txt file's instructions. I'm not sure if i'm tired, or if it wouldn't work from the start, but can anyone help me?

Last edited:
All these textures look amazing, and i wanted to try a few of them, but i'm having trouble following the txt file's instructions. I'm not sure if i'm tired, or if it wouldn't work from the start, but would you be able to help me?
just drag the xnb files to the image folder of terarria if a texture fails to load

Thank you, this fixed most of my problems, but the Adult harpy pet as well as the Angel girl textures are still having trouble loading.
im using 1.4 terraria if u using downgraded terraria that maybe glitch cuz 1.3 and 1.4 have different animation format ~ (not all texture swap worked with 1.3 version)
try non actived all your Texture pack in game and try copy the Xnb file to Images folder ~
nah, there's nothing that would interfere so it looks like i won't be getting my harpy, angel, and optic staff textures :sigh: thank you for trying to help though
if u really copying it to game image folder it should be worked cuz it replaced the png file inside the game if it not work it must be you wrongly paste to different folder
if it really not worked it in game must be the content in game not appear (Like pet the buff appear but the pet not appear)

im using 1.4 terraria if u using downgraded terraria that maybe glitch cuz 1.3 and 1.4 have different animation format ~ (not all texture swap worked with 1.3 version)
try non actived all your Texture pack in game and try copy the Xnb file to Images folder ~
if u really copying it to game image folder it should be worked cuz it replaced the png file inside the game if it not work it must be you wrongly paste to different folder
if it really not worked it in game must be the content in game not appear (Like pet the buff appear but the pet not appear)
hmm that's odd, the Xnb files weren't replacing anything

hmm that's odd, the Xnb files weren't replacing anything
Then it mean u copying it on wrong place
Extract my texture pack rar/zip
Copy content folder inside the rar u extract
Copy it to
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\(Steam name)\terraria (to your terraria game folder that where the terraria.exe placed)
replace all file u copy

Then it mean u copying it on wrong place
Extract my texture pack rar/zip
Copy content folder inside the rar u extract
Copy it to
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\(Steam name)\terraria (to your terraria game folder that where the terraria.exe placed)
replace all file u copy
your textures look absolutely amazing in game, thank you

Back
Top Bottom