• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Khoir Texture

DEDstar819

The Destroyer
Sorry I'm uncultured in your eyes, while your previous arguments were good, I'm not gonna take nothin from someone who has to make insults while trying to make a statement, If YOU had half a brain in that thick skull you would have paid attention in speech class and maybe people would actually listen to you if you don't go throwing insults. Nya~

Scratch Lunin

Retinazer
Sorry I'm uncultured in your eyes, while your previous arguments were good, I'm not gonna take nothin from someone who has to make insults while trying to make a statement, If YOU had half a brain in that thick skull you would have paid attention in speech class and maybe people would actually listen to you if you don't go throwing insults. Nya~
Once again, not trying to start an argument. Also, don't assume everything is about or is directed towards you, because most of the time it isn't. And maybe be more appropriate on these forums too, because people will probably prefer others with a formal attitude compared to... the opposite of a formal attitude. But I've had my fun with this thread, so please don't bother replying. I most likely won't respond. :)

Aurora3500

Staff member
For the record. If anyone feels an image is inappropriate for our Forums, what they should do is Report and Move On so we can look into it. That means not posting on the thread about it, avoid confronting others about it, and letting us deal with it.

The current image from the Thread Creator doesn't fit the criteria of having nudity or being sexually explicit from what we can see. We will deal with it if we decide it's inappropriate.

Remove her clothes .___.
NUDE VERSION!??!?!!! MY GUY KEEPIN THE NUDE TO HIMSELF??!!?!!?
Our Forums are PG-13 in nature so we do not permit Nudity or sexually explicit imagery or text in any form. Please do not ask the Thread Creator to post a version with nudity on these Forums as it is against Forum rules.

I'm not even going to bother since it's so painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain in their skull
Regardless of your opinions, it is not acceptable to be disrespectful towards each other. If you cannot be respectful with your comments, they are best kept to yourself.

While the debate may have ended, it needs to be made clear going forward that it is not acceptable behavior to repeat. If it happens again it will be followed up with account action.

DEDstar819

The Destroyer
For the record. If anyone feels an image is inappropriate for our Forums, what they should do is Report and Move On so we can look into it. That means not posting on the thread about it, avoid confronting others about it, and letting us deal with it.

The current image from the Thread Creator doesn't fit the criteria of having nudity or being sexually explicit from what we can see. We will deal with it if we decide it's inappropriate.

Our Forums are PG-13 in nature so we do not permit Nudity or sexually explicit imagery or text in any form. Please do not ask the Thread Creator to post a version with nudity on these Forums as it is against Forum rules.

Regardless of your opinions, it is not acceptable to be disrespectful towards each other. If you cannot be respectful with your comments, they are best kept to yourself.

While the debate may have ended, it needs to be made clear going forward that it is not acceptable behavior to repeat. If it happens again it will be followed up with account action.
aight sorry

DinoZers

The Destroyer

Apologies for my awkward words, ma ladie

Gletch

Terrarian
i really love this!
one thing i can say about this is that the idle of the stardust guardian could be better so you should work on that if you want
maybe give her more clothing or pieces of armor

Khoir

Terrarian
I wasn't trying to start an arguement..? I was just stating that I didn't really appreciate this art. Don't drag me into any arguments.
if u don't want see my art then why u still still see this post and also ehy u still reply it
NUDE VERSION!??!?!!! MY GUY KEEPIN THE NUDE TO HIMSELF??!!?!!?
nude ver is only for the artist who make that 🤣
🤣

i really love this!
one thing i can say about this is that the idle of the stardust guardian could be better so you should work on that if you want
maybe give her more clothing or pieces of armor
i already fix the idle animation 🤣,
Hmmm tbh i just make female stardust guardian like that cuz the blue stardust have less clothes

Last edited:

Khoir

Terrarian

Um can i asking?
how to change released thread title ?
So i will stay in this thread and post my new release texture without make new thread 🙂

Aurora3500

Staff member
Um can i asking?
how to change released thread title ?
So i will stay in this thread and post my new release texture without make new thread 🙂
I can change the title for you. You can report your thread requesting what you want your title changed for you. :dryadsmile:

Khoir

Terrarian
I can change the title for you. You can report your thread requesting what you want your title changed for you. :dryadsmile:
Change it to "Khoir Texture" 😉
Well i will post it after i finist the plantera girl
But for now i will place the izanagi,and tifa here 😉

Gletch

Terrarian
coming back here just to ask if this is the finished texture pack for the stardust guardian or still a W.I.P? i still believe the idle animation could get some work done but this texture pack is very well done
i also tried the tifa one which is really well animated until i noticed the "effect" of the pirate staff then i decided to turn that off to unsee
im also gonna try the other texture packs you have when you finish them
all i can say is that this texture packs are really great, but i believe it still need a bit more of work ~:D

DEDstar819

The Destroyer
coming back here just to ask if this is the finished texture pack for the stardust guardian or still a W.I.P? i still believe the idle animation could get some work done but this texture pack is very well done
i also tried the tifa one which is really well animated until i noticed the "effect" of the pirate staff then i decided to turn that off to unsee
im also gonna try the other texture packs you have when you finish them
all i can say is that this texture packs are really great, but i believe it still need a bit more of work ~:D
wait what did you need to unsee

Khoir

Terrarian

Gletch

Terrarian
hmmm i see than i will try to fixing it
he said the animation still kind weird
true but i still don't know where that trail texture uwu
i think i never said that i wanted to unsee an unfinished animation it was the "leaving a trail of poop from the pirtae staff" coming out of tifa ._.
if you ever manage to respond this just gonna say i still think stardust guardian needs more work and hopefully you find the source of the pirate staff poops and disable em if thats possible

Top Bottom