• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Khoir Texture

wilsonchu05

Terrarian
HI i need help installing the texture pack i moved the pack to the resource folder but it still doesn't show up, if i try extracting it it also doesnt work...

Khoir

Official Terrarian
adult harpy its not functional :v ...
but female stardust and my waifu pet its success applied in game .w .
bro please read the "Read me" File
HI i need help installing the texture pack i moved the pack to the resource folder but it still doesn't show up, if i try extracting it it also doesnt work...
read the "Read me " File u can some of them is need to install in different way

PixlatedH

Terrarian
So for the adult harpy the only way to get it is by making another terraria folder? Is there no other way around that?

Khoir

Official Terrarian
So for the adult harpy the only way to get it is by making another terraria folder? Is there no other way around that?
It not making another terraria folder it just back up it if u want to use vanilla texture again,
It a reaplacing the vanilla file to textured one

PixlatedH

Terrarian
It not making another terraria folder it just back up it if u want to use vanilla texture again,
It a reaplacing the vanilla file to textured one
Because of the single object its textured and losses its vanilla textures? (curiosity)

The Trickster

Official Terrarian
Oh and can you please give us the link to the uhh you know which version of stardust guardian the one you keep to yourself, To do so try to add a link to a different website dont make a direct download just give us a facebook link or something like that, I'm not sure if it will work but please try I need it.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please don’t link to anything that would be inappropriate for this site, whether it’s a direct download or a link that goes through other means.

Khoir

Official Terrarian
Please don’t link to anything that would be inappropriate for this site, whether it’s a direct download or a link that goes through other means.
don't worry i never want to give nfsw to public even i have it
I know you are a great sprite artists for terraria texture packs by simply looking at this beautiful texture pack so I would like to request you to retexture empress of light into a neko please.
hmm i will thought of it
Oh and can you please give us the link to the uhh you know which version of stardust guardian the one you keep to yourself, To do so try to add a link to a different website dont make a direct download just give us a facebook link or something like that, I'm not sure if it will work but please try I need it.
i never want to share nfsw even everyone said my texture make horny

Gletch

Official Terrarian
im havin issues with the plantera girl texture pack
some of the sprite are showing but some are not
Edit: Plantera Girl 2 and 3 could use better walking animations and i believe some sprites look a bit blurry (like the weapons and the stardust guardian)

Last edited:
Top Bottom