PC *kicks open the front door*

Lord Kefka

Terrarian
Hai :3

I am new and very much love Terraria. Discovered it when looking for quality original (not ports) sandbox mobile games. Very impressed with both the mobile and PC versions of the game. It's fun, love the community, love streamers like Pedguin, love the dev team, fantastic job everyone.

Other things I enjoy are music, iOS development, and electronic manufacturing. Nice to meet you all.

terraria_moon_by_ofelie-d9eqeu1.png

digital artist: @Ofelie http://ofelie.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Erm, nice to meet you and stuff, but isn't that @Ofelie 's drawing? And then you put a link to her deviantart profile...
Is it supposed to be a shout-out?
Just thought you could, you know, say that's hers, or people might think you're attempting to steal her work.

Nice to see a new enthusiast! Welcome♪ In my months of experience (with the community) Ive seen such a great commmunity of some very respectable people. I hope your stay here will be just as good as mine. Also enjoy the many wonders you will explore in Terraria. :D

Last edited:
Did you really have to kick the door? It's brand new and expensive...
Welcome to TCF. Here you can find people who have played Terraria(obviously) and other games(usually) talking about the game, messing around and playing forum games.
If you've got a talent for writing, art,etc., you can showcase it here! (both terraria and non-terraria).

Nice to meet you all!

@Artie I credited her at the bottom, its obviously her work and I linked her deviant for anyone interested in her fantastic digital art!

Welcome! I really hope you enjoY it here... if not that would be sad, then you should probably leave. Don't do that, or else... something!

Hello! Welcome to TCF! You can talk about anything that is related to Terraria or not. Enjoy your stay! ;)

Back
Top Bottom