Kill the person above you.

Can't kill someone twice, so the universe implodes, starting a new, identical universe where people can be instantly revived when they die so that the thread makes sense.

You assume his body perishes, but you don't account for the fact he might be a vampire.

while you're celebrating over his death i freeze time thanks to「Za Warudo」. during the few seconds in which you are frozen, i pick up and drop a road roller on you. even when time flows again, you weren't ready for the sudden attack. So, because you're unable to protect yourself, i kill you

right before you drop the megabomb on me, i put the Red stone of Aja into the stone mask i just so happen to be wearing. The immense amount of light caused by the explosion puts me in my ultimate form, turning me immortal. I then manipulate my body to gain bird wings, fly up, and, using my 900 kg/cm2 strength, i destroy the plane over a volcano. the volcano erupts, sending you into orbit.

i knew you were going to use your parachute thanks to king crimson. To counter this, i waited for you to use this, and, while you're slowly falling through the air, i use the ripple, essentially melting you with the heat of the sun

Back
Top Bottom