1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
?

What should I draw next?

Poll closed Jan 28, 2015.
  1. Toothless

12.5%
  2. Link

12.5%
  3. An NPC from terraria

31.3%
  4. A little comic strip

43.8%
  1. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

Right, so this is a first for me
    image.jpg
    I have no clue what she is doing with her hands so yeah lol. I dunno if I will take requests or not. Still gotta do a garchomp for my pokemon thread :/
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    ^NEW: Helena (Milts character)
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Like if you like the work :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  2. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

Here's Lucy
    image.jpg
    I cannot draw legs so don't even ask where they are lol

Dg-vr likes this.
  3. Dg-vr

Dg-vr Dungeon Spirit

Legs... It's a nigthmare to draw for me.. :sigh:

kingklutz likes this.
  4. agent_alx

agent_alx Golem

5. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

I'll give you one guess lol

Kendrick Lamar and Dg-vr like this.
  6. agent_alx

agent_alx Golem

<Removed by staff>

7. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

Not sure if joking or actually removed. XD

GrumpyMonk and Dg-vr like this.
  8. agent_alx

agent_alx Golem

Joking
    Or was it?

9. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

Dun dun dunnnnn... I can feel a mod watching me lol

agent_alx and Dg-vr like this.
  10. Speedle

Speedle Skeletron

Hm. Legs or hands. Which are harder to draw?
    I can't decide.

11. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

Hands are more intricate but legs are just plain hard to get the shape right. I don't even thing I got Amy's legs right (first post)

Dg-vr likes this.
  12. agent_alx

agent_alx Golem

Definitely hands.
    Legs are difficult, hands are the spawn of Satan.

Zanthor, Dg-vr and kingklutz like this.
  13. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

This is my first male, I dunno if he is good or not so please criticise :)
    image.jpg
    He's one of those kids that don't fit in much, kinda like myself lol.

I need to practice drawing hands lol

Dg-vr likes this.
  14. Keigora

Keigora Lunatic Cultist

Hands are what I live on!
    I remember way back, all I drew was hands, :red:ty ones might I add. If I weren't drawing them constantly, I drew monsters... But with hands. Was allways scribbling hands down in my textbooks and doodling in the breaks. I'm willing to bet my best hand on that if I didn't do what I did way back then, I wouldn't be able to draw em like I do now quq
    I am so grateful for my stupid past-self for doing what I did quq
    I love the hands I draw now TuT

I once heard from somewhere that if you're bad at something, draw 'em constantly. Even if they turn out :red:ty for your standards, keep drawing them. You will not notice it, but you WILL get better as more time is passed where you draw hands and other features you're struggling with. Skribble them as often as you can, at least once a day. Just a lil doodle won't take up that much time, will it?
    Anyways, back to the quote I was starting on.. "If you're bad at drawing something, draw it. Draw it each and every day you can. Draw it as often as you can. Eventually, that will all add up, and you get better and better."

Keep drawing 'em, man. Don't hide 'em behind your caracters back like I've seen some do. Draw the most intricate pose for them that you can come up with and don't hide what you can't draw~
    And for god's sake, don't draw the thumb on the wrong side of the hand. It ticks me off more than it does you q-q

15. Speedle

Speedle Skeletron

What Szaila said!
    Don't be afraid to use references to get you started too, if you practice transferring them into your work you'll eventually memorize how they look and start being able to draw a basic human figure more intuitively. Transfer them, copy them, practice doodling them, etc. You should be able to find plenty of references on the internet.

Dg-vr and kingklutz like this.
  16. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

Thanks guys, i think I'll concentrate on hand gestures and hand shaping. Notice how I got my second pic with her hands slightly hidden under her top lol.

17. Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar The Destroyer

I have a request but it may be a little complicated for you to draw. If so, feel free to ignore it, but if not, this is what I'd like.

So basically, I want a guy, who has silver hair swept along, with twin pistols in either holsters, or in his hands. They need to look steampunky if that is at all possible, but don't put too much detail in them if you're struggling. Kinda lean build, and he's wearing a black jacket and suit trousers if that is at possible. Sorry for the massive detail :p

18. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

Errrr... Yeah... Yeah why the hell not... *lets out a little whimper*

19. Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar The Destroyer

20. kingklutz

kingklutz Retinazer

Which way do you want the hair swept? Left or right?