Casual Lame Claim to Fame!

I'm gonna have to ask you to either stop editing people's quotes, or leave. Your choice.
I fail to see how this is amusing.-_-
Ok, fine. I'll just wait until my thread about pointless gifs, cats, soon-to-be-cake, and editing quotes gets more popular. THEN YOU'LL SEE. Also, it's here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/gifs-cats-cake-and-edited-quotes.28791/#post-654980
Another lame claim to fame, I saw a guy that looked like Pedguin, but it might not've been him.
Please remove the link, if you want to advertise your thread, do it on your profile.

I have a friend who worked on Smurfs 2, DuckTales: Remastered, and Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!... does that count?

President Obama's motorcade rolled past my home on his way to a meeting with The Public at a nearby sports facility.

His visit wasn't announced ahead of time. So how did I know what was up? I knew he would be in Virginia that week. When I noticed police officers stationed up and down the road, I went out to talk to the one at the end of my driveway and heard over his radio that the entire length of an important nearby highway had been shut down. That's never happened before or since. So I got out our US flags and displayed them — one by the roadside, one near the house — and got a glimpse as he went past.

Also, as a disgustingly adorable child I was in a series of publicity photos with a famous glamor icon / movie star, the wife of a pioneer in television comedy. Why she decided to be in my publicity photos I'll never know.

My dad's cousin is a sound engineer in some famous country band with I think Tim McGraw in it. Also, I went to school with some kid I didn't really know who performed in Frozen Ground (movie based off a serial killer in Anchorage who killed prostitutes by throwing them in the woods and hunting them).

I was noticed by a youtuber who (as of now) has 900,000 subscribers in a Twitch livestream with several thousand viewers.

Back
Top Bottom