League of Legends anyone?

Davriel

The Destroyer
Just wondering how many people play LoL here, I got into it over the summer and that's all I've been doing the past few months, so how many people here play it? (please don't talk crap because you play dota xD)

/me starts starts talking crap about dota
cyka nub vodka putin voda
play doto ya filthy scrubs :mad:

Nah I'm just kidding, play what ever ya want.

I'll just leave this here:
328838_2545907250.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
/me starts starts talking crap about dota
cyka nub vodka putin voda
play doto ya filthy scrubs :mad:

Nah I'm just kidding, play what ever ya want.

I'll just leave this here:
328838_2545907250.jpg

Ah Teemo, you aither love it or hate it.

Anyway I will drop here as well if you do not mind.

Name: BlackHeart10
Region: EU Nordic and East (sadly of the most toxic regions in the game)

I would love to play with some terrarians.

Ah Teemo, you aither love it or hate it.

Anyway I will drop here as well if you do not mind.

Name: BlackHeart10
Region: EU Nordic and East (sadly of the most toxic regions in the game)

I would love to play with some terrarians.
My friend calls him Teemo the cancers scout, and once he told me his skills he reminded me of a certain combo from Dota, then i agreed with him...

I play the game, but I am pretty garbage at it. :p Really love playing tanks though!

EDIT: Also, Sion's new VO makes me sad. :( No more Schwarzenegger. ;-;

Dis gaym. To ez I only play assassins Fizz is byfar my favorite I destroy people like 90% of the time. Zed is a close second, I could rank but who likes ranking. Been addicted to Terraria lately so havent been on much but if you want a free carry in a regs and mid is open I guess I could try. I mean I never try anyways. (commence cockiness)
Summoner Name: DerpRaven
Server: NA

EDIT: IT's CAPTAIN TEEMO REPORTING FOR DUTY!
get it right bro teeto is life.

Dis gaym. To ez I only play assassins Fizz is byfar my favorite I destroy people like 90% of the time. Zed is a close second, I could rank but who likes ranking. Been addicted to Terraria lately so havent been on much but if you want a free carry in a regs and mid is open I guess I could try. I mean I never try anyways. (commence cockiness)
Summoner Name: DerpRaven
Server: NA

EDIT: IT's CAPTAIN TEEMO REPORTING FOR DUTY!
get it right bro teeto is life.
Yeah I love those mid assassins too, Akali, Katarina, Talon, Fizz, Kassadin, Zed, and I wanted to correct him on the Teemo quote but I didn't hahaha

I play LoL, mostly mid and supp.
I'm and average player but still in bronze because of all the trolls...

Name: kryger45
Server: EU West

I'm an average player but still in bronze because of all the trolls...
Duo queue to try and get through, people at lower elos WILL NOT be able to perform consistently.
Just remember that sometimes people don't troll intentionally, and that it's YOUR responsibility to carry the game, whatever role you're in.
(Toplaners soak the damage for the team, Supports ward and just try to keep your adc alive)
Don't start flaming in chat, even if you know it's a horrible idea to go 1v5, remind, don't curse.
If anyone starts flaming you, mute them, it'll be a lot easier to play when you're not being told to uninstall for the 50th time.
Try to keep your team's morale up, because if they think it's a definite loss when it's not, it might just be.
Average shouldn't be good enough, if you clearly don't belong in that ELO you should be wrecking.
TL;DR- Keep your team motivated and try and be consistent, Objectives > Kills

Sincerely, some random MY/SG server league player who's only ever played 3 placement matches.

Somewhere on the internet: Elo Hell = Ego > Elo

(But who am I to talk)

Duo queue to try and get through, people at lower elos WILL NOT be able to perform consistently.
Just remember that sometimes people don't troll intentionally, and that it's YOUR responsibility to carry the game, whatever role you're in.
(Toplaners soak the damage for the team, Supports ward and just try to keep your adc alive)
Don't start flaming in chat, even if you know it's a horrible idea to go 1v5, remind, don't curse.
If anyone starts flaming you, mute them, it'll be a lot easier to play when you're not being told to uninstall for the 50th time.
Try to keep your team's morale up, because if they think it's a definite loss when it's not, it might just be.
Average shouldn't be good enough, if you clearly don't belong in that ELO you should be wrecking.

Sincerely, some random MY/SG server league player who's only ever played 3 placement matches.

(But who am I to talk)

You, sir, is what LoL needs!

(But who am I to talk)
I focus mid with Karthus, it's best when u focus noob champs in LoL xD

I focus mid with Karthus, it's best when u focus noob champs in LoL xD
If by noob you mean simple to learn, you're on the right track.
Otherwise, it's important to remember that different champions have different mechanics to be mastered.
And mastering mechanics has to go along with knowledge of matchups against different champions (Don't pick a matchup you don't know well in ranked)
otherwise you'll still be losing lane.
Different champions have different skillcaps, so don't be afraid to main certain champions.

Back
Top Bottom