League of Legends anyone?

Well, I'm ready for Bronze 5 in Season 5. My placements have been terrible. It's okay, though. I'll end up Silver 1 at the end, just like in the other four seasons.

PreGameChat said:
SoulCompanyFana: fk
SoulCompanyFana: u
crustyspuge: let me adc plz
crustyspuge: i main adc
SoulCompanyFana: no *****
SoulCompanyFana: i am goin adc
crustyspuge: dont suck :)
Zombea: sweet pea
Zombea: do supp or jg
Sweet Pea: :red: u ***** bich
crustyspuge: ..
crustyspuge: child
SoulCompanyFana: fu *****
Sweet Pea: soul knows whats up
SoulCompanyFana: fk u
crustyspuge: it past your bed time
Sweet Pea: first time ez
SoulCompanyFana: i k his gonna troll for sure

This is Bronze.

Be careful of placement games. Riot said they matter less than in previous years, but from what happened to me, they matter far more.

Um... okay. I didn't get the point of that video.
Has no point, just a music video related to the champion.

Also, I forgot to say I main support (even though most people say it's boring)
I main thresh and leona, but I'm pretty good at blitz, braum and Sona too

I commited an error though. Playing mostly supp, now I have to learn every other position being level 30.....

80% of my champions are supports, next goal is jungle, then mid, then top, and finally adcarry

If any of you want to create an account on the Latin america south region to play with me, feel free to do so.

Name is same as here.

Supporting is fine. It's tanking that's not fun. I find the game to be a stale waste of time if I'm not stacking attack speed or cool down reduction.

Supporting is fine. It's tanking that's not fun. I find the game to be a stale waste of time if I'm not stacking attack speed or cool down reduction.

I like tanking. I love baiting my foes, making the whole enemy team waste their ults on the unbeatable defensive leona, only to bring them where my team is and give my carry the pentakill. Then get baron cleaning enemy wards, and then win. I feel like a did a ton of job, even if I don't get any credit but assist...

Also, are your messages yellow because you are moderator, or just because you set font color to yellow?

By chance have you ever tanked as Sion? It's the only champion I've played where -- on building him full tank -- you have enough health and staying power to sit calmly in the middle of a team fight soaking damage while using your skills to interrupt, disengage, and peel. So... pretty much the only tank I ever enjoyed.

By chance have you ever tanked as Sion? It's the only champion I've played where -- on building him full tank -- you have enough health and staying power to sit calmly in the middle of a team fight soaking damage while using your skills to interrupt, disengage, and peel. So... pretty much the only tank I ever enjoyed.

Nauty can do the job too!

Can we discuss Diana / Leona -- and how Riot Games accidentally stumbled upon one of the most compelling stories their lore has to offer?

I've been listening to the new Daylight's End, and omg, I can't get rid of the feels now.

Back
Top Bottom