PS4 Legacy World freezes when started up

I have a problem with one of my favorite legacy worlds when I try to start it up in a multiplayer world, the screen stays black with only icons staying up. Can't move, pause, or anything, music cuts off and I'm forced to close application. It runs perfectly fine in a single player game, but not a multiplayer game, can anything help me fix this problem?

I have a problem with one of my favorite legacy worlds when I try to start it up in a multiplayer world, the screen stays black with only icons staying up. Can't move, pause, or anything, music cuts off and I'm forced to close application. It runs perfectly fine in a single player game, but not a multiplayer game, can anything help me fix this problem?
Hi @DeathRipper12125, welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with opening your favorite world in multiplayer. I don't recall hearing anything similar from other players.

Are you trying to open the world with the same character? What happens if you try to open it (in multiplayer) with a brand new character?

In any case, I suggest that you send in this information straight to Pipeworks (the console developers). Include as much detail as you can. This is the fastest way to guarantee that they see your issue: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

You can also send in your character and worlds. This way they can see firsthand what you're talking about and it may help them find a fix for it sooner: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

If you send in a bug report using the url I linked above, you probably won't hear back from them, they aren't able to answer each bug report individually, but be assured that they look through every bug report that comes through.

Hi @DeathRipper12125, welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with opening your favorite world in multiplayer. I don't recall hearing anything similar from other players.

Are you trying to open the world with the same character? What happens if you try to open it (in multiplayer) with a brand new character?

In any case, I suggest that you send in this information straight to Pipeworks (the console developers). Include as much detail as you can. This is the fastest way to guarantee that they see your issue: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

You can also send in your character and worlds. This way they can see firsthand what you're talking about and it may help them find a fix for it sooner: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

If you send in a bug report using the url I linked above, you probably won't hear back from them, they aren't able to answer each bug report individually, but be assured that they look through every bug report that comes through.

Thank you, I sent everything I needed to, World and Character data,and send a private YouTube video of the problem. I tried your recommendation of trying a brand new character, didn't work sadly, im hoping for some fix or a way to fix because this is the only world I made which I really tried to make everything neat.

Thank you, I sent everything I needed to, World and Character data,and send a private YouTube video of the problem. I tried your recommendation of trying a brand new character, didn't work sadly, im hoping for some fix or a way to fix because this is the only world I made which I really tried to make everything neat.
Ah, sorry to hear that the new character didn't work either. I'm glad you were able to send your info and details in though. Hopefully there's a fix sometime in the future, we'll just have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom