Items Lemonade - A grenade that stuns

Is this a good idea?

• It sure is!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Maybe. Change something and I might say yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WyattRodebaugh

Official Terrarian
Hello, it has been a while. Today I was watching a video on the early release of Journey's End and this person hit a tree and a lemon came out of it. Right then, I had a good idea for a grenade, called the Lemonade! Below is how the grenade will work and look like:

1589122115009.png

Lemonade
Type : Weapon
Damage : 40
Stun damage : 3 DpS
AoE : 8 Blocks
Time alive : 10 Seconds after detonation
Knockback : 3
Critical Chance : 2%
Use time : 45
Velocity : 7
Tooltip : When life gives you lemons, you turn it into lemonades!
Rarity : White
Sell : 30 copper
Debuff : Slow to both players and enemies, Darkness to players, and confusion to enemies.
Debuff existence time : A few seconds after getting out of the gas.
Visuals : Player appears yellow a few seconds after getting out of the gas.

And now, the crafting recipe.
Result
Lemonade
Ingredients
50 Grenades
1 Lemon
Crafting Station
By hand

So, I hope you like my suggestion. Feel free to leave comments and questions below. Have a good day!
P.S. I had audio, but it showed the videos recommened to me. Here is an explanation of the audio.
When the grenade is thrown, it makes a coin dropping noise.
When the grenade has blown up, it makes a noise that sounds like heavy wind. Also, the crafting recipe has been changed from 1 grenade and 1 lemon to 50 grenades and 1 lemon, due to the fact that lemons are rare.

Last edited:
This is just too hilarious not to add to the game.

Only thing is that lemons seem kinda rare. Maybe alter the recipe to something like 1 Lemon + 50 Grenades?

This is just too hilarious not to add to the game.

Only thing is that lemons seem kinda rare. Maybe alter the recipe to something like 1 Lemon + 50 Grenades?
Well, let's see if they are rare in five days. If they are, 1 lemon + 50 grenades will be the recipe. If it isn't, I won't change the recipe of 1 lemon + 1 grenade. Besides, I don't think they will be rare because all you have to do is hit a tree. Alright, the crafting recipe has been changed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom