Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Some seed combination with the drunk seed that just keeps the both evil biomes, and both ore variants and thats it.
It would be nice to have a perfectly normal world with just those two changes.

I actually only ever play on drunk seed now, because it has both evils, and all the ores. I would love this. I don't particularly like the buried dungeon and such. But I put up with it, just for the options.
Also... As for an actual suggestion. Everyone is coming up with ideas to be MORE evil and MORE painful. Where are the suggestions for making the game more accessible and inviting for younger/newer gamers?

Celebration + Normal (or any seed, or heck even a brand new seed) = "Starter World"
- Increased item quality - already in celebration.
- Start with better tools - iron/lead versions like when starting a journey character.
(just as long as it doesn't have the -1 range modifier, it can be as low as you like.)
- easy money - golden slimes, higher coin drops, etc. - already in celebration.
- both ores and evils
- biome-spreading disabled for the whole map. But still does the V-swipe at Wall of Flesh.
- Easier drop rate on all the rare stuff - also already in celebration
- instead of automatically increasing difficulty (all the way to legendary) based on chosen difficulty, like in other seeds... automatically reduce the difficulty, but still allow loot levels like boss bags and boss-pets...
(Journey Mode damage and spawn rates but not actual Journey Mode; if you're on Easy... for example)
- Much easier NPC requirements
(Steampunker if you DAMAGE a mech-boss, instead of if you beat one... Nurse by default... Party Girl no longer only has a chance of spawning when there's enough other NPCs... tax collecter if you defeat a cursed soul, instead of having to purify it... that kind of thing)
- A few of the world-gen houses from cavern and underground layers actually spawning up in the surface layer too. But with wooden chests, instead of golden ones.
- I can't think of many more specifics, but you get the idea for what I'm going for. "Easy Mode" full stop, but not impossible to lose like Journey Mode god mode. ;) .

Last edited:
As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
hear me out, drunk seed and only up makes it so that gravity is always flipped

How about an 'inverse' world from Drunk and Celebration

Rare spawns are common, and common are rare. Example the world spawns in pinky in place of green and blue slimes. But because of this their drop rate is 1/10 of normal

The Sound track is switched so it's constantly playing boss music, the jungle would be playing Plantera at night and Queen Bee at day, but the moment you enter a fight with either it's underground jungle

Rare drops are easy to come by but the common ones aren't, Souls are more than halved but can't move for biome keys

The higher the luck the less lucky you have, so this one would work negatively

NCPs would be in a better mood in biome's and with other NPCs they disliked or hated, though text would stay the same.
Item's that would normally be cheap now aren't while the expensive items are a lot cheaper.

And critters do contact damage, the bunny, goldfish and penguin spawn in the worlds evil unless it's a bloodmoon

Cutting down trees shakes free fruit, critters, money, but the tree only gives a little wood.

This would mean that you would start in the world and the hardest part would be setting up, next to no gel, wood, rope, touches, health potions, but an army of baby slime wands

Last edited:
I would like a seed with no caves and tiny shrines for heart crystals (I don't know if this would actually be fun but you could see where you dug over the course of the playthrough (finding the temple would be a pain though))

As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

View attachment 415396

Combining For the Worthy and The Constant should make deerclops randomly spawn while exploring the ice biome and eye of Cthulhu spawn randomly if your in the forest.

Suggestion: get fixed boi + NOT THE BEES = NOT THE TROLLS!
Where not only larvae spawns even in hell , and world being honney (as expected) but iether your first 10 or so npc's will be shimered guide(aka , your majesty , sir red) or half of the npc's will be abcent with shimered guides taking their place , or every NPC will have a texture of the shimered guide.
+maybe dinomite bunies as pasive creatures near towns, but that feels a bit out off place.
Still i am surprised bunnies are still safe on Get Fixed Boi.
Edit:Also , maybe in one of the seeds , maybe in | celebration+for the worthy + constant/get fixed boi | , all the npc's will have angler-like quests , instead of normall shop , while angler will be the only one selling stuff.
(I hope this would be simple enough , path this mechanics are already there , but on the other hand no new code , may make this a borring thing to implement.
(Just had a brainwave while thinking of simplifyed npc relationship implementation , that would be easy to add , and may be a funny easter egg to troll people that wanted it , but would get it in secret seed combo , as a total replacements to all shops.)

Last edited:

View attachment 415396

Combining no traps with for the worthy should make even more traps appear, breaking Blocks have a guaranteed chance of it becoming a boulder (the boulder drops the original Brock upon being destroyed) and every enemy having a 50% chance of turning into a nymph upon aggroing on you (retaining the enemies drops but with nymph health) and mimics more common and being able to be found in pre Hardmode (dropping nothing in pre Hardmode)

Combining Skyblock and Don’t Dig Up should give the player a permanent gravitation potion effect that can only be reversed that the potion itself

Another suggestion is that combining FTW with Drunk worlds should make the mechanical bosses only drop ONE of their respective souls. “Yeah, good job killing all three mechs, now if you want the true nights edge, you’ll do it twenty more times EACH! Have fun!😘

Last edited:
our Final Fantasy 6 mod sounds like a labor of love! I took a look at your thread and the animations are impressive. It's clear you've put a lot of effort into it. While I'm not well-versed in coding for Final Fantasy mods, I'm sure there are communities or forums dedicated to modding where you could find help.

On another note, I couldn't help but notice your mention of Dota 2 MMR boosting. It seems unrelated to your modding project, but if you're looking for assistance with that, I'd advise against it. Not only is it against the terms of service of most gaming platforms, but it can also lead to negative consequences for your account. It's always best to improve your skills organically through practice and dedication!

Any celebrationmk10 seed has Confetti replacing rain.

Red = Crimson rain
Blue = Corruption, Normal, Mushroom rain
Yellow = Desert, Beach, Hallow rain
Green = Jungle rain
White = Snow rain

idk if someone's said this, but It could be a little change, included with others :3

CelebrationMK10 + No Traps makes all the traps "fun"

Dart Traps become party poppers, Volcano Traps shoot out confetti and tiny fireworks, Boulders break like piñatas when they fall (no damage, may contain good things), Explosive traps explode into harmless fog, Spikes are rainbow colored and don't hurt, Rolling Cacti also become piñatas, Antlion Eggs and Hives create harmless larvae/bees with party hats, Thin Ice idk haha, Dead Man's Chests spawn a banner saying "Congratulations!" and are surrounded by friendly "traps", and the Dungeon and Lizard traps also change but I couldn't think of anything for them

Probably said before, not sure

View attachment 415396

Let's do new seed, where we can find new costums, for example fursuits, Minecraft`s Steve, full NPC costums and more?

View attachment 415396

For the Celebration, For the Drunk, No Celebration, Constantly Worthy, Don't Dig Up The Worthy, Trap The Worthy, Not The Worthy.

For The Celebration - A combined version of Celebrationmk10 and For The Worthy. Makes the place look beautiful at first, but slowly turns more creepy as you beat each boss (optional bosses are not required).

For The Drunk - A combined version of For The Worthy and Drunk. Gives the dizzy debuff (makes your screen blur out or wiggle) for as long as you are in the world with this seed.

No Celebration - A combined version of No Traps and Celebrationmk10. This seed makes the world grey, and a ton more traps are added than normal, consisting to even be able to spawn of the surface, along with new traps (Pit trap, spike trap, lava trap, queen bee spawn breaker trap).

Constantly Worthy - Combined version of The Constant and For The Worthy. Increases damage, defense, agility, speed, and time of inflicted debuffs for mobs and bosses.

Don't Dig Up The Worthy - A combined version of Don't Dig Up and For The Worthy. Increases difficulty.

Trap The Worthy - A combined version of No Traps and For The Worthy. Greatly increases the amount of traps and damage of traps, along with inflicted debuffs from traps, including player-made ones.

Not the Worthy - A combined version of Not The Bees and For the Worthy. Increases damage of the hive biome enemies and Queen Bee.

View attachment 415396

The big dip a ocean spawnes in the middle of your world and you spawn on a small island and you have to build to get to the main land

seed-menu~3.png
¡Lo sabía!
2. ¡La seed CelebeationMK10 mezclada con la seed Not the bees! Te debería dar como resultado: Enemigos de la bendicion y enemigos de la corrupción/carmesí con apariencias selváticas!

not the bees! with 05162020 make it so one middle of the world is corrupted the other middle is crimson and the picture is the normal 05162020 icon with bee surrounding it and bee hive appear around the cave(50% for both biome,only for the well prepared one(keep both ore variant(what are you reading(stop wasting your time(don't you have anything better to do?)))))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom