tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's kinda updating fast,ill wait for a good version to play with ^^ (to don't get dissapointed,but i'm sure the tmodloader version will be better)

Hey everyone, just announcing that I updated again.
Unleveled support is in! Leveled UI can be brought back to it's former glory! Plus some other various stuff fixed.

Hey everyone, just announcing that I updated again.
Unleveled support is in! Leveled UI can be brought back to it's former glory! Plus some other various stuff fixed.
Yeeey :) BTW cant you create your own hooks ??
Just curious and wanna help you with the mod but have 0 terraria modding experience
:/

So theres a Level cap of 100,even tho with other mods it makes it absurdly dificult to progress post moonlord since you get 1 shot

Yeeey BTW cant you create your own hooks ??
Just curious and wanna help you with the mod but have 0 terraria modding experience
:/
He can't just make his own hooks on tModLoader, only the ones that exist in it at the moment. For helping him, all you can do is test it whenever it's possible, and find bugs for it. Critique also helps out as it pertains to your own personal experience when playing it (Like the above post, which is important when it comes to mods like that since this is currently tuned for up to moonlord)

So theres a Level cap of 100,even tho with other mods it makes it absurdly dificult to progress post moonlord since you get 1 shot
Can you say which mods, because we can't help out when there is little info. At best, there can be a level cap increase post moonlord if there are certain mods in it. But for now, there is no direction or method on dealing with any content past moonlord.

Well i play mostly with Calamity,tremor,spirit,thorium and blue magic but since thorium and spirit havent been updated,just tremor calamity and blue magic,but i dont think post moonlord mobs should deal 15000 damage per hit (a regular underground mob)

Well i play mostly with Calamity,tremor,spirit,thorium and blue magic but since thorium and spirit havent been updated,just tremor calamity and blue magic,but i dont think post moonlord mobs should deal 15000 damage per hit (a regular underground mob)
Wut. 15000 damage? Quite honestly, there shouldn't be anything doing that much damage. Even past moonlord.
What level are the enemies when they do that much, and what's their Attack? (Have Scan ability enabled and mouse over them.)

Max level 100,attack i believe 700
If the enemy has 700 attack, there's only one way they would do that much damage, is if you were SEVERELY under leveled. As in, lower than 30 or so.
Are you in expert mode?

When I get around to it, I'll look in to it.

actually i was almost max level,i think 80 with around 600 damage block
[doublepost=1497803695,1497803526][/doublepost]actually i checked because i screen shot it,i was level 100 already,if it helps i also had the revengeance mode active from calamity as well as expert mode

My personal opinion ..... I love this mod for like 4 years now , or something about that , whatever , its a GREAT mod and i am a huge fan of it.
Only i have to say is that its crazily hard with it , which is thing i love :D I play on revangence mod or how is it called , from calamity , havent killed EoC yet but its CRAZY that eater of souls sometimes TAPS me at 352 health lvl 20 with 35 defence :D But i love this mod and if you any help with anything gotest i am glad to help you :) And BTW theres a wrong interaction with Expedition , quests that requier "Max base mana" or "Max base life" dont work as supposed , am at the life i said and didnt get the quest for 200 Max life. Will try to find more bugs etc ;)
[doublepost=1497803775,1497803713][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1497803695,1497803526][/doublepost]actually i checked because i screen shot it,i was level 100 already,if it helps i also had the revengeance mode active from calamity as well as expert mode
Its 99.9% because of revengance

Hmm...
Alright, I'll be sure to give this a look at.
Please take note that this mod was tuned for vanilla content before I started porting it to tMod.
I also need to re-balance the stats for the player, so that could be the problem.
actually i checked because i screen shot it,i was level 100 already,if it helps i also had the revengeance mode active from calamity as well as expert mode
Revengeance mode...?

For what i know it buffs damage enemies do but it also buffs resistance you get,not sure if it is 100% its fault because before using leveled mod,i wasnt taking that much damage,max 300 from a boss

still the damage you take is only 25% more,so even without it that thing would have dealt atleast 12000 damage

unless the mod was already made to 1 shoot the player,at 14000 hp he shouldnt be able even with 25% more damage from revengeance

In expert, level 95 enemies(lunar event) do a normal amount of about 2100-3000 damage.
So, I'm baffled as to why you're taking so much.

I even had fargos terra enchantment which basically makes me almost invulnerable to non bluemagic bosses,maybe the damage formula in the mod is for a damage multiplier instead of their attack? in which case it would make sense since he had 700 attack

Back
Top Bottom