tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I even had fargos terra enchantment which basically makes me almost invulnerable to non bluemagic bosses,maybe the damage formula in the mod is for a damage multiplier instead of their attack? in which case it would make sense since he had 700 attack
No, the mod directly changes the NPCs attack. No global multiplier used.

wait a sec,fargos mod,simple auto chests,magical chests,the 3 big mods i said earlier,leveled mod,and just some item mods as well as imksushi

wait a sec,fargos mod,simple auto chests,magical chests,the 3 big mods i said earlier,leveled mod,and just some item mods as well as imksushi
Here's a question I should have asked earlier. What enemies are doing 15K damage, from what mod?

Ummm....... Lets say it is Illuminati confirmed and give up on that ? XD
Now really , just HOW is that possible.
[doublepost=1497804977,1497804957][/doublepost]
Here's a question I should have asked earlier. What enemies are doing 15K damage, from what mod?
yea :D

the only chance would be the spirit of chaos,but thats a boss so doesnt count
all i know is that it crawled in the wall and had shadow in it,maybe it was a tremor "tremode" mob
[doublepost=1497805234,1497805057][/doublepost]As an extra,i actually take 0 damage from the devourer of gods and yaron (the 2 of the last 3 calamity bosses,the first being able of dealing 700 damage base with his mouth to anyone with only that mod)

the only chance would be the spirit of chaos,but thats a boss so doesnt count
all i know is that it crawled in the wall and had shadow in it,maybe it was a tremor "tremode" mob
So you don't know what hit you? Hmm... That can make things difficult.

You might be taking no damage from it because it might dynamically change stats. If that's the case, it'll use it's normal stats. That's something I have to MANUALLY fix.

It cant be from calamity for sure,blue magic only adds 3 bosses and 2 of them are meant to hit hard,so it must be a tremor mob

I'll be waiting for Leveled to reach what it currently is in its Standalone form before putting it into tMod. Then again, I'll be waiting for Thorium, NeoN Ghost and Dushy's Upgrade to update as well.

When playing Multiplayer, only the host gains EXP, other players are unable to accrue EXP.

Is there a setting I need to change?

Please advise.

AlchemistNPC
Bluemagic
BossChecklist
BossLootPlus
Crystilium
ExpandedGuns
FargoWiltas
FKBossHealthBar
HamstarHelpers
imkSushisMod
JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod
Leveled
LightPets
LootBags
MagicStorage
MoreAccessories
QLS_Update
RecipeBrowser
ReducdeGrinding
ShorterRespawn
SimpleAutoChests
Tremor
Unleveled
Wormholes

Last edited:
When playing Multiplayer, only the host gains EXP, other players are unable to accrue EXP.

Is there a setting I need to change?

Please advise.

AlchemistNPC
Bluemagic
BossChecklist
BossLootPlus
Crystilium
ExpandedGuns
FargoWiltas
FKBossHealthBar
HamstarHelpers
imkSushisMod
JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod
Leveled
LightPets
LootBags
MagicStorage
MoreAccessories
QLS_Update
RecipeBrowser
ReducdeGrinding
ShorterRespawn
SimpleAutoChests
Tremor
Unleveled
Wormholes
I just became aware of this last night before going to sleep.
I just finished fixing Unleveled, and now I'll be working on this issue.

@Pyromie
Just updated the mod. Fixed multiplayer EXP.
EXP is working correctly now, Thank you!

Current Bugs Found:
"Level up!" congratulations window won't go away sometimes.
A few players noticed that they leveled up to Level 6 twice.
Players saw "400 EXP" notification, but only host received EXP.
Summoned Pets Killing creatures does not yield EXP.

Suggestions:
A "Respec" option, maybe have it charge a platinum to reset SP and allow the Stat flower to be restarted without losing level. Possibly the more times you respec, the more it costs (To a point).
EXP Rate configuration options.

Thank you for your work!

Last edited:
EXP is working correctly now, Thank you!

Current Bugs Found:
"Level up!" congratulations window won't go away sometimes.
A few players noticed that they leveled up to Level 6 twice.
Players saw "400 EXP" notification, but only host received EXP.
Summoned Pets Killing creatures does not yield EXP.

Suggestions:
A "Respec" option, maybe have it charge a platinum to reset SP and allow the Stat flower to be restarted without losing level. Possibly the more times you respec, the more it costs (To a point).

Thank you for your work!
There's currently an issue with syncing player stats, and other players triggering some of the HuD variables.
Sometimes players stats will "rollback" to a previous state. This is due to the server trying to sync your stats with what the server had.
The next version will have these fixed.

There's also another bug with EXP gain. If two players attack an enemy, only the player with the lowest ID will gain EXP.
I don't know why this is happening yet, but I'm trying to find the cause.

Summons should only award 10% EXP if you didn't hit the enemy yourself. If you're not getting any EXP, then I need to fix it again.

A respec will be in. Usually the Wizard offered it, but I'm not sure if I can add another selection to his dialogue box. I may add an item you can buy, if I can't.

Just updated again. Version 0.3.2 is an attempt at some multiplayer issues, and I hope most, if not all, of these listed in the changes are fixed.

Just updated again. Version 0.3.2 is an attempt at some multiplayer issues, and I hope most, if not all, of these listed in the changes are fixed.
Youre da best bruh ! NTerraria scrubbish rubbish when compared to leveled + other mods , sometimes even leveled itself :) My opinion tho.
BTW ths AP+ bonuses dont seem to work, maybe only me being dumb but wanna help.

There's also another bug with EXP gain. If two players attack an enemy, only the player with the lowest ID will gain EXP.
I don't know why this is happening yet, but I'm trying to find the cause.
As of me lovin memes am gonna make dome dank reply to that cuz maybe it will be useful.
So imagine that you and your doge friend attack someone as you said. The script that handles exp thinks : Oi , no gud , somethin goin on with exp. So lets look who they belong to... ID 0 - Noone , ID 1 - Doge friend.... Yaykey ez job take deez exp bruh now bb i have other work to do. | BUT WAIT | He didnt know theres more players after Doge cuz he was too lazy to look for them cuz he thought he found the only guy.

Hope it helpdd in any way , i dont think so but hay.
Youre dab-est gotest :) (Da-best , got it ? ;) )

Back
Top Bottom