Official Like-bombing, like abuse and related social activities

Not sure if this go's here so please move it if it doesnt. What about(let's say you have a tapi mod) and you say that if you reach 50 likes for example you will do something? is that allowed?

I actually uncovered an anti- @Jetstream Infinity likebomber conversation a couple of months ago. They invited me to join in. I posted, "I don't want any part in this, good luck explaining this to the moderators," then invited @Tunnel King to the conversation. Then this thread pops up.

I feel like I busted a meth lab.
Nah, it was all Steve's doing. He was trying to get me banned from the start. It's complicated.

Not sure if this go's here so please move it if it doesnt. What about(let's say you have a tapi mod) and you say that if you reach 50 likes for example you will do something? is that allowed?

As noted a few times in this thread, legitimate likes are and will never be an issue. If you made said worthy mod, then that would be all good.

As noted a few times in this thread, legitimate likes are and will never be an issue. If you made said worthy mod, then that would be all good.
Ok thank you sorry if this was already mentioned i didnt have time to read all 11 pages :)

To me, likes equal posts that people appreciate, or agree with. It's not just pixels like some people are saying, it's more so the action behind them. Through that single like, you know somebody agrees with you. They respect your post. It's human action in a way, and you can appreciate it as they appreciate you.

Now, having your inbox flooded with them, it's like something you didn't earn, and you just don't feel right about it. And also in the fact that somebody just decided to spam you for the fun of it.

Once again, it isn't so much the like itself, it's the knowledge that another human being, well, likes your post. They agree with you. You know you at least posted something of quality, and made somebody happy or excited or anything, you made them feel something positive. Just saying that, to me, likes mean much more than a simple counter that adds up on my profile. In my eyes, It's the quality of the posts I made, and the other human beings that appreciate the quality. Without that real feeling behind it, it just seems soulless in a way I guess.

Back
Top Bottom