Lookin' to meet new friendly friends!

Lurnieloo

Terrarian
Hi everyone! I'm Lurnieloo!

I've been playing Terraria for a little under a year now but I've clocked a lot of hours into it and I really love it. Since I don't know anyone that plays it, I decided to join this here community in hopes of meeting some cool people to play the game with me.

I have both the 3DS and PS3 version of the game. I've got a good amount of experience under my belt, but I'm still relatively new (farthest I've gotten to is Skeletron Prime on the DS). I'm not necessarily looking to get loot or anything fancy, just lookin' to have a good time playing Terraria.

For those that still play PS3 Terraria and want some back up, send me a message! I'm kinda shy and stuff but I don't bite!

I look forward to meeting you all!

Hi everyone! I'm Lurnieloo!

I've been playing Terraria for a little under a year now but I've clocked a lot of hours into it and I really love it. Since I don't know anyone that plays it, I decided to join this here community in hopes of meeting some cool people to play the game with me.

I have both the 3DS and PS3 version of the game. I've got a good amount of experience under my belt, but I'm still relatively new (farthest I've gotten to is Skeletron Prime on the DS). I'm not necessarily looking to get loot or anything fancy, just lookin' to have a good time playing Terraria.

For those that still play PS3 Terraria and want some back up, send me a message! I'm kinda shy and stuff but I don't bite!

I look forward to meeting you all!
Hi @Lurnieloo, welcome to the forums. You can also find other players to join you in the Console Quick Hookup section here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/quick-hookup.133/

Back
Top Bottom