Official Looking for Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definitely interested in this! I have a very fast running Mac and would love to test this out. Would there be a download for the game? (On Mac) If So, Will send PM. Thx!

Also, have been working mastering Mechanics since 1.2 and have become pretty good at it.

Last edited:
Good day Terrarians!

As the title suggests we are currently looking for people interested in testing 1.3 on PC/windows, Mac, Linux, and Red's new special project( Recommended for advanced players). If you are interested in testing please have extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, a working computer, and time to spend playing Terraria!

For more information you can contact me here via conversation or email me at [email protected]

Thanks! :dryadhappy:
Sign me up love to play 1.3

Interested in testing 1.3, I use a windows 7 computer and spend on average about 2 hours a day on terraria with a variation in how long I play on it some days.Would love to be a tester for the 1.3 update however I won't mind others taking the spot to make way for as many bug fixes as possible :)Looking forwards to the 1.3 official release ;)

EDIT 1minute after:Forgot to say I have some knowledge on the mechanics of terraria,I can make an auto-farm and understand how stuff is expected to work(Normally)

I usually do random things in games which end ups in founding bugs but my computer is crap so I can't really test well.
Besides that I have tests coming up.;(

What are we talking about when you mention
"Extensive knowledge of the game mechanics" ?

Like coding-wise or just being able to see if
"this ain't supposed to happen" ?

Definitely the "this ain't supposed to happen" bit. They're not looking for coders as far as I know. :p
Having good experience with killing stuff, since there'd undoubtly be balancing to do there, both weapons and enemies. So I guess one needs to be a veteran and has no problems with kicking down the Duke.
Checking out new recipes to see if they're existing and functional. Making sure that new mining wheel doesn't randomly detonate like a nuclear warhead.
Making sure new tiles are interacting well with connected tiles. That the new biomes are generated properly on new maps. That sort of things.

I am just guessing here though. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Good day Terrarians!

As the title suggests we are currently looking for people interested in testing 1.3 on PC/windows, Mac, Linux, and Red's new special project( Recommended for advanced players). If you are interested in testing please have extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, a working computer, and time to spend playing Terraria!

For more information you can contact me here via conversation or email me at [email protected]

Yeah sure, would love to help you guys out. Even if that means I'll get spoiled in the process :p

EDIT: Will there be virtual pizza? :)

EDIT2: Anchovies please, thank you.

I already sent an email and I would love to test 1.3 :)
Played Terraria since 1.0.6 (I think ^^) and still love it

I'm also very interested in testing 1.3. I bought the collectors edition a couple of years ago and played it a lot since then. I also have a lot of free time currently and would love to spend it with terraria 1.3.

I can test the game for you. I've tested 2 games, but mobile games though. I'm also have like 4-6 hours to play games per day and I mostly play Terraria on those hours
More info about my computers:
A Dell laptop with 4 GB RAM
Intel HD 3000 graphic card
Well, it's really smooth to play Terraria on my computer, but it's lag when there's a Frost/Pumpkin Moon in Multiplayer.
Do I have to send a mail/PM you to sign up or post them here?

Last edited:
Good day Terrarians!

Can i have a quick test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom