tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

LOVE YOU

Can you add item rarity along mods like Tremor (Moon Dusk Flask for Godly as an example), Spirit (Spirit Wood for Rare), Cheese Mod (Hallowed Bolts for both Rare and Epic) and so forth?

Well it works like this when you kill enemys, they won't drop the bags anymore (except dye bags) so when you use the tracker it will see how many monsters have been killed and will give you a certain amount of loot bags determine on what luck you get.

Well it works like this when you kill enemys, they won't drop the bags anymore (except dye bags) so when you use the tracker it will see how many monsters have been killed and will give you a certain amount of loot bags determine on what luck you get.

Again, no indication.

You could kill 100 slimes and not get any hint that you have even a single "Bag Charge".

If anything, do it like this:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bags-of-holding.55642/
Make it into an Assorcery akin to the Bags of Holding.
Right-Clicking will empty the Tracker, while Left-Clicking will open a backpack to see how many you have, and save them for a later time.

I was thinking of maybe having text show above a killed enemy that says +1 common loot bag or something. Idk how to do it but I'll try.

Can we get the previous version meanwhile? the loot tracker doesn't work for me :/
Are you sure? You just have to left click it. Make sure it isn't that you just don't have any loot bags by using /lootamnt playername get.

I just finished a goblin army to test, got 4 dye bags, used the tracker and nothing...
The previous version of the mod worked just fine

I just finished a goblin army to test, got 4 dye bags, used the tracker and nothing...
The previous version of the mod worked just fine
Maybe rng isn't on your side today because it works fine for me. I don't have access to my computer right now but if you use the command and it says 0 then you are most likely unlucky. The loot bag tracker is a quick fix for annoying inventory problems but I'll look into the issue or look into another way to solve inventory problems.

Just went through another Goblin Army, got 12 Dye Bags, used the command, then the tracker and finally got my loot bags :)
Tnx

Lol Idk no why I always get more dye bags than common even though they have the same drop rate.

The staff is a magic weapon. There probably wont be any summoner weapons in the next update because they are pretty hard to make.

Back
Top Bottom