NPCs & Enemies Lovely Night

I got an idea for something that the Cyborg could say during this:

"A fatal exception E0 has occurred at (Player's Current XY-location) in (World Name). The current applicant will be terminated.
Press any key to terminate the applicant...
Press any key to continue..."

Sure, but it seems a tad long. Mind if I just use the first part?

Oh god... THIS MUST BE IMPLEMENTED. I never felt like supporting something this much before. Also, sorry for bothering, but what do you think about including Yog-Sothoth on the suggestion? It could be presented on event sky aesthetics, by making the sky full of orbs and eyes. It would be more like minor attacks that the sky does than an actual boss. Kinda like the fireballs and Magnet Spheres that the Vortex and Solar pillars use to attack you.

Oh god... THIS MUST BE IMPLEMENTED. I never felt like supporting something this much before. Also, sorry for bothering, but what do you think about including Yog-Sothoth on the suggestion? He could be presented on event sky aesthetics, by making the sky full of orbs and eyes. It would be more like minor attacks that the sky does than an actual boss. Kinda like the fireballs and Magnet Spheres that the Vortex and Solar pillars use to attack you.
Yog-Sothoth is going a bit overboard, don't you think? Brother of Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep is one thing, but Yog-Sothoth is pretty much omnipotent.

In all seriousness, the most I can do right now is consider it. There is already something vaguely based on Yog-Sothoth though. The vile globes were inspired by this picture of him.

400px-Yog-sothoth.jpg

I know It is omnipotent, and It's likely to be the strongest deity of the Lovecraftian Mythos, maybe even moreso than Azathoth himself. That's why I see It not as an enemy nor boss, b/c It would be impossible to defeat. I see it as more of a background "enemy" attack, like the attacks the pillars do or the traps at the dungeon, most notably the Flaming Wheel and Spike Ball mobs. I am pretty fond of an enemy that couldn't be damaged, let alone beat. It would be a way to make the player desperate as the event goes by, as he tries to survive the attacks that are vaguely thrown by the sky itself. And by that I mean that the "enemy" wouldn't attack constantly or even have patterns, just random bolts of energy shot from the Orbs or occasional tentacles coming out of the background and lashing at the player. Even the player character would pose no threat to Yog-Sothoth, just a minor annoyance, and like so, Yog-Sothoth would just try to casually kill the player, as we humans would try to kill some bug around us.

Dhole

TmukPqG.png

Burrowing nightmares that leave entire planets as lifeless husks.

Note: The image doesn't properly represent a Dhole. Actual Dholes are approximately 5 times the length.
Uses the worm AI.

Life: 3,500
Damage: 70
Defense: 50

The Dhole seems kind of overkill, because the worm A.I is very predictable and it gets boring after a while,
If you think you can make it more interesting, My full support.

The rest of it, however is amazing, I absolutely LOVE how in-depth it is, its really great
could do with more weapons though, I think if you put the effort and the creativity that you put into all of this, you will have no trouble blowing everyone away. :D
Keep up the good work!

The Dhole seems kind of overkill, because the worm A.I is very predictable and it gets boring after a while,
If you think you can make it more interesting, My full support.

The rest of it, however is amazing, I absolutely LOVE how in-depth it is, its really great
could do with more weapons though, I think if you put the effort and the creativity that you put into all of this, you will have no trouble blowing everyone away. :D
Keep up the good work!
If they were the focus of the invasion I'd agree. They are simply another enemy, they do have way too low of health to be a miniboss.

Edit: Touch screens are terrible.

Last edited:
If they were the focus of the invasion I'd agree. They are simply another enemy, they do have way to low of health to be a miniboss.
Aye, pretty much this. They're there to get in your way while fighting other monsters.

Weapons and other items are currently a work in progress. There will be a couple weapons, but they won't be stronger than the Moon Lord weapons.

Maybe you can add a special boss like Azathot, the sultan of deamons, the nuclear chaos, etc (I know he is supposed to be the most OP god in Lovecraft stories). He can be invocate when you destroy all the waves without dying, and appaear to be a bonus boss, but finally, one of the most powerful boss in Terraria, cause he is a cosmic god and kick your a.s.s easily (with nuclear style).

I think that can be extremely interessant to fight Azathot, to prove you are a great hero and god are afraid of you (or something badass like that). I don't now how he can attack, cause he is suppose to... spit nuclear explosion, or something like that... But that just an idea, so make what you want with that.

azathoth.jpg

Yog Sothot > Azathoth all day everyday. However, it would be a very fun addition to the invasion as a SuperBoss. But as the very core of the Universe, if you killed Azathoth wouldn't the Terraria world you killed him in collapse? Wouldn't that be a lose lose situation? You lose, you die. You win, you destroy the world.

I don't know, but remember the Wall Of Flesh is suppose to be "The core of the world", and you can kill it without destroying the planet.

"You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret... All the best people are..."
Alice in wonderland.
"What? No I don't have a face under my turban! W-what makes you say that!?"
Harry Potter: Philosophers Stone?
"Have the lambs stopped screaming?"
Silence of the lambs?

Honestly, :red: yes. This would be awesome.
Insanity sounds amazing. The sprites look great, and the general theme and idea, is awesome, and seems well-fought out. Well done.

Full Support! :)

Back
Top Bottom