Loving the different styles!

Underground is pretty nice. It has nice cool colors and it's not to bright that it's jarring like some of them do.

I'll admit it, xen Foro.

*sobs quietly in a corner*

I like it because it reminds me of the old forums. :p

Underground goes pretty well with my chrome theme/entire computer theme
upload_2014-9-27_14-39-4.png

I really like Underground. I've always been a fan of Glowing Mushroom grass for looks, and the colors are very easy on the eyes while lending themselves well to people like Charmander27 who use colored text.

I love all of the themes, but I'm sticking with underground because I like the blue theme, also I'm currently listening to the underground theme while on the forums.

Underground in my favorite so far. All the text is legible, and the colors are just beautiful.

I love the underground because of its awesome color scheme.
I though with going hallow because that wyvern is so adorable, but then I saw the underground.

Snow.

Some of the other styles I admit are prettier, but reading white or white-ish text on a dark background has and always will be one of my bugbears. Snow's the only one with the standard 'white background, black text' aside from the boring ol' Xenforo default.

There are different styles?! I'm always slow picking up on these kinds of things.

Haha, yep!

Just hover over where it says your name in the top right, it'll come up with a whole list of options. Go ahead and click 'preferences' and it'll present you with another list of options, the first of which being the ability to set your preferred forum theme from a dropdown menu.

Back
Top Bottom