tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

No not that one I'm talking about the one used in luiafk's dummy demonstration

EDIT: Nevermind I got it- its the target dummy that chooses a random sprit and is just called patchwerk

Last edited:
This is driving me a bit nuts, I desperately love the things in this mod, but every time I open up a right-click menu (I.e. The ultimate liquid manipulator or the all-in-one-paint-tool) and click on one of the options, there's a 50/50 chance that the menu will close instead, and the tool will be used as it was before.
For example:
I select the ultimate liquid manipulator
It's currently set to lava
I right click to open the menu
I click the sponge icon
Instead of selecting sponge, the menu closes and I pour lava at the cursor's location.

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, what can I do to get the fully functional menues that I need?

Can someone point me in the right way. Ive created an unlimited inferno potion, but i can`t turn the effect off onscreen, ive checked and uncheked the option in the toggle bar, but it just stays on the screen.
Infact, none of the toggle options seem to do anything for me, i`m sure im doing somthing wrong, just dont know what :)

So I have been using luiafks mod for a while now and I just re downloaded tmod loader and i installed luiafks mod and a few others and when I finnaly could craft a skybridge builder it wouldnt place correctly i tried doing diffrent things always just didnt place (same with minecart builder hellevator works though) is this a client side or mod issue?
[doublepost=1553702573,1553702499][/doublepost]nvm ive been clicking the wrong button wow

My god wheres some updates, its been since atleast december (When i first started playing with mods and got this mod) since there was an update.

Since I updated Thorium Mod, when i play with these mods with Buff Items from Luiafk, my character freezes in place and I cannot move. I can move only when I place them in chest or just throw them away. Does anyone have the same problem? And how to fix it?

Im not sure where to post this but I updated some mods and I got this error message from lui AFK it only occurs when using my current character.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.CheckBuffItem(Item item, Boolean& thorium)
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.UpdatePotions()
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.PostUpdateEquips()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateEquips(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.CheckBuffItem(Item item, Boolean& thorium)
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.UpdatePotions()
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.PostUpdateEquips()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateEquips(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

Anyone mods willing to help me on why this crashes? Every time I have an unlimited potion in my inventory I can't even do anything, possibly not corresponding with the code there? I can only use my character with the LuiAFK mod when I disable it, take the unlimited potion out of my inventory, re-enable the LuiAFK mod, and reload.
[doublepost=1555986339,1555986215][/doublepost]I see others with this problem being that thorium messes with LuiAFK buffs. Hopefully thorium updates this problem as it seems to work fine without thorium only. For now, I feel it's not even LuiAFK itself, unless it has to change some compatability error with thorium

Thorium mod dev said
That crash isn't on us to fix. The issue is caused by the code within Luiafk, not ours. Not to mention I haven't been able to contact Luiafk himself. So for the time being, you'll have to pick one or the other.
, so guess we will have till luiafk comes back from the dead.

I have found a temporary workaround for those unable to log in to a single player world. All you have to do is launch host and play and log in, where you will be frozen mid-air. Then click on the unlimited buff inside your inventory as if you were going to move it, this should free you from your mid-air captivity. while having your inventory menu open and are selecting the buff walk over to a chest and put the buff in. Once you have removed all of the buffs you can log out of host and play and return to single player if you so desire.

Back
Top Bottom