Items Lunar Mounts! (Revamped+Rebalanced)!

How good is this suggestion?

• I like them all!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I particularly like/dislike the Solar one! (Please tell me why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I particularly like/dislike the Nebula one! (Please tell me why)

• I particularly like/dislike the Vortex one! (Please tell me why)

• I particularly like/dislike the Stardust one! (Please tell me why)

• I hate them all! (Please tell me why)

• Total voters

Scribbles782

Spazmatism
Lunar mounts-

Important- These ideas are up for change. Make sure you reply if you think these are too underpowered, overpowered, need more features, random suggestions, etc. Thanks!

Solar Mount- A large robot with 2 legs that are about 150% of the player’s size and a compartment about the size for the player to fit in but is little taller and about twice as wide. It can move up 3-high blocks without a problem and can move at a max speed of 76 mph. It can jump up to 58 tiles high. (Depending on how long you hold the space bar), Depending on how fast you are moving, the mount can run over something and do 10-210 damage. It can go into water and can make you survive 10 seconds in lava if you are inside of it. (Stacks with the Lava Charm.) You can use weapons inside of it, so it is great for boss battles most of the time. You cannot use tools in this mount, though. (Gives buff- "Solar". It increases Melee damage by 10% and gives 12 defense.)

Nebula mount- A mount that is almost like an upgrade to the cosmic car key mount. It is about the shape of a nebular fragment with a clear space in the middle where you can see the player. It goes up to 51 mph. The mount can fly infinitely. It is hard to use tools in this mount, considering it's size.) When you are inside of it, some random buff boosters will spawn around you. (About every 5 seconds.). You can use this mount in water, but it will be slowed to half speed. (Gives buff- "Nebula". It increases Magic damage and critical strike chance by 12%.)

Vortex mount- A mount that looks like a luminite bullet, but much bigger and more bullet-shaped. It moves at 40 mph up and down, and goes 80 mph going horizontally. it does fly infinitely. And you can access the Vortex armor's stealth mode buffs while inside of this, and this will happen whether you have Vortex armor on or not- You can double tap down to make yourself and the mount transparent and you can go through blocks. But you only move at 20% speed while inside of blocks. (Gives buff- "Vortex". It increases ranged damage by 12% and reduces ammo usage by 20%.)

Stardust Mount- A mount that looks very similar to the head of the stardust dragon but much bigger. It faces in the direction that you are moving and goes 46 mph. It flies infinitely. It can go into water and will stop you from drowning, but cannot protect you from lava. If a boss summons any minions (like probes from the destroyer or sharks from the sharknadoes from Duke Fishron), They will not be able to hit you. But Skeletron Prime's limbs and True Eyes of Cthulu are exempt from this and can still hurt you. (Gives buff- "Stardust". It increases Summon damage by 12% and allows 2 extra minions.)

How to craft these- 24 Luminite Bars, 20 of their respective fragment, and 5 of each mech boss soul.

And to the staff- Please don't lock this thread! I know this is like my other one, but if you want to lock something, lock that! This one is much better! :D

Back
Top Bottom