Lunar weapon DPS comparison

Thanks for posting this, it's an awesome quick reference.

Your note on the Lunar Flare is incorrect, though. Its projectiles will pass through solid blocks until they either hit a monster or reach the height you clicked.

Wow, You propably put a lot of effort into this. Good for me, as I've been searching for something like this. Could I use it in my suggestions as comparison, to balance things? It'd make it all much easier.
Deals a 25-per-tick DoT debuff.
Per second. Tick in Terraria is 1/60 of second, so 25/tick would be... 1500 DPS. Hah, I'd love to see such debuff, actually it would be propably first usefull DoT effect :D

Wow, You propably put a lot of effort into this. Good for me, as I've been searching for something like this. Could I use it in my suggestions as comparison, to balance things? It'd make it all much easier.
Per second. Tick in Terraria is 1/60 of second, so 25/tick would be... 1500 DPS. Hah, I'd love to see such debuff, actually it would be propably first usefull DoT effect :D
It's not per-second, I know that much.
Might be twice per second? Someone needs to time it.

And, sure, do that.
I need to do the other things (Ranger without stealth).
but, I doubt I'd be able to do that now. I gotta go tomorrow, and won't be able to play til October :-/

It's not per-second, I know that much.
Might be twice per second? Someone needs to time it.

And, sure, do that.
I need to do the other things (Ranger without stealth).
but, I doubt I'd be able to do that now. I gotta go tomorrow, and won't be able to play til October :-/
Well, I tried it and it seems to do about 4-5 hits per second, not more.

Great overview of endgame weapons!
Altrough for me its more about how they play then how much damage they do, its still nice to know :)

Alright, people, I have a quick little request.
If someone could somehow get the DPSes of summoner weapons, and the DPSes of Lunar ranged weapons without the stealth mode, that'd be great.
I can't really play Terraria until around October-ish, so I can't really do it.

Back
Top Bottom