I love the addition of the Steampunker and the items she sells. The Solidifier and Flesh Cloning Vat look like they would fit at home in a lab. Still I would like a few more items to give it a more laboratory look. It would also be fun if they where animated. This stuff is mostly just for looks. I am open to suggestions for more items and recipes.
- Tesla coil lamps and lanterns. Crafted with iron/lead bars, glass, and wire. They light up the room and have lighting flying off of them.
- Turning gears. Crafted with cogs. They look like half gears and can be placed on the sides, floors, and ceilings. They rotate clockwise or counter clockwise depending on which way you where facing when you placed them.
- Wall gears. Crafted with cogs. Placed on the back wall like a painting. There are a few gears turning around.
- Robot claw. Crafted with iron/lead bars and a chain. It is a metal claw hanging from the ceiling.
- Robot arm. Crafted with iron/lead bars and cogs. It looks like a robot arm from an assembly line. May move a bit.
Lava lamp. Crafted with glass, a bottle of water, a torch, beeswax, and a gem. The "lava" flouts around. It's color is depended on the gem you used.(Added in 1.3)
- Vault. A 3x3 painting like item. It looks like a bank vault. You could passably open and close it with wiring, but that's just for looks.
- Vault door. Crafted with cogs and a HM bar (I'm thinking Adamantite/Titanium Bar) Use wiring to lock and unlock. Takes up 3x3 space when open. Cannot be destroyed by mobs.
- Security cameras. Crafted with iron/lead bar, wire, and a lens. Put on the side or ceiling. Will send a pulse when a player, mob, or NPC walks in front of it. Like with presser plates there are different types. One that working only for players, one that works for anything, and one that works for anything but a player.
- TVs. A projector monitor with rabbit antenna. Placed on the floor. Lights up and can be turned off with wiring.
- Wall Monitor. Placed on wall like a painting. Acts like a sign and the graphic can be changed to look like any NPC and a few mobs.
- Control console. Has flashing lights and a lever on it. It counts as a flat surface item for the purpose of building a Home.
- Hologram Machine. Crafted with silver/tungsten bars, wire, and lens. Can be turned on and off. Puts a hologram person above it.
- Strange Machine. Crafted with iron/lead bar, glass, wire, and a lever. Has meters and blinking lights on the front with vacuum tubes on the top.
- Radar. A 2x2 painting like item. It's a green circle with a spinning arm.
- Propellers & Rotors. Crafted with cogs. Spin around for boats and airships.
- Server. Bookcase type crafting station.
- Electric table. Crafted with silk, iron/lead bars and Tesla coil. Looks like Frankenstein's monster might be strapped to with a small Tesla coil to one side. Bed.
- Medicine Shelf. Crafted with iron/lead bars and bottles. Functions as an Alchemy Station.
- Experimental work bench. Likely found or purchased. Has a small robot arm on top, a cog on the front, and smoke coming out of the side. Used to craft most of the other stuff on this list.
- Circuit Board Wallpaper. A large wall pattern that needs several pieces to see the whole thing.