tModLoader Magic Storage

When i craft multiple items through the crafting interface fps goes down to 0 but game still respond

The only thing this is missing (and its purely a convenience factor) is that from the crafting menu I wish I could filter out the items I cannot make and only show the ones I can.

The only thing this is missing (and its purely a convenience factor) is that from the crafting menu I wish I could filter out the items I cannot make and only show the ones I can.
Same, it also feels a bit like a spoiler to just show everything all at once.

Same, it also feels a bit like a spoiler to just show everything all at once.

Agreed. In fact, Id almost rather it didnt show every item in the game than be able to access my storage remotely (which I don't use because that kind of feels like cheating)

v0.4.0.1
-Fixed bug where recipe availability does not update when crafting stations change
-Fixed bug where you can mine tiles with crafting stations in them
-Fixed bug where some text in the crafting UI does not translate
-Result slot in crafting interface can now be used to deposit/withdraw the result
-Added an option (on by default) to only show available recipes in the crafting interface

Lots of bug fixes and suggestions here. Enjoy!

-Result slot in crafting interface can now be used to deposit/withdraw the result
-Added an option (on by default) to only show available recipes in the crafting interface

You are literally amazing. This mod will forever be a default mod for me. If there was a paid version, Id buy it.

v0.4.0.1
-Fixed bug where recipe availability does not update when crafting stations change
-Fixed bug where you can mine tiles with crafting stations in them
-Fixed bug where some text in the crafting UI does not translate

Lots of bug fixes and suggestions here. Enjoy!

Thank you! Just last night I was telling one of the people on my server that my main wishlist for this was the text fix, withdrawing directly from the crafting station, and limiting results to craftable. This mod is amazing, thank you so much for making it.

A suggestion: Would it be possible to add a Guide Voodoo Doll to the crafting station in order to get the crafting info functionality? maybe have it kill the current guide to bind his soul to the machine >: D

This isn't a bug, more of a performance issue that the new crafting interface (which I love, by the way, you did magnificently with it). Requesting an item be crafted tends to absolutely kill my framerate. I fully understand if you can't actually fix that given the nature of what you're doing.

Great work anyhow, thank you so much! <3

I am having ideas for this mod:

Portable Demon Altars:
When you break a demon altar (or you kill Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu for example) you get an item that you can only use if you put it into the crafting interface because y'know getting to a demon altar can cost some time by walking over to the corruption/crimson and going into these chasms in order to craft da sweet terra blade and that other stuff from thorium mod (can't wait 'til it's ready).

Filtering by Mods:
As the name suggests it would be great to have that option not only in the storage but also in the crafting interface.

Filtering by Crafting:
Would be nice to select just that one crafting station from all 10 when you wanna craft something and you know from which crafting table it is being made but don't know the name of it if you are new to the mod or an update came out of nowhere.

these two last ideas are by my opinion optional but interesting and the first one is something you gotta have because... why not?

Hope you like my ideas!

I am having ideas for this mod:

Portable Demon Altars:
When you break a demon altar (or you kill Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu for example) you get an item that you can only use if you put it into the crafting interface because y'know getting to a demon altar can cost some time by walking over to the corruption/crimson and going into these chasms in order to craft da sweet terra blade and that other stuff from thorium mod (can't wait 'til it's ready).

Filtering by Mods:
As the name suggests it would be great to have that option not only in the storage but also in the crafting interface.

Filtering by Crafting:
Would be nice to select just that one crafting station from all 10 when you wanna craft something and you know from which crafting table it is being made but don't know the name of it if you are new to the mod or an update came out of nowhere.

these two last ideas are by my opinion optional but interesting and the first one is something you gotta have because... why not?

Hope you like my ideas!
Demon Altars are actually one thing I don't want to add for the crafting interface (after all, their whole purpose is being inconvenient :dryadtongue:).

It actually is already possible to filter by mods with the search bar that says Search Mods.

That last one is a good idea; I'll try to add it if I find space in the UI.

Adding to the ideas~

What about an option to craft "in bulk"? Like, x10, x100.
It could be made like small buttons on the side of the "Craft" buttom with simple "x10" and "x100".

Would like to report a bug, whenever you place a crafting module on top of a storage module and then destroy that crafting module, it becomes a 1x1 tile that looks like part of the crafting module although you can't use it or destroy it. Not really sure how to go about getting it out of the world now :p

Hey guys thanks so much for this amazing mod. I have recently bought a controller for my pc and was wondering if you could make it we could switch over to the storage box and crafting box menu with r2 l2 etc. As apposed to having to use the mouse. This is the one downside to using this mod.

I think I broke my crafting interface. I took all the crafting stations out of it and used a pickaxe on it and it did this.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/861725762793663010/BD2252D00F1A1CBC7815F9114F376D1ADC84D2B1

When I click on it, it just opens my normal inventory now. (Same as when I hit escape)

Edit: So far I am unable to reproduce the bug with a new crafting station. Working on it though.

Edit 2: Got it. When you place the crafting station on top of a storage unit, then try to move the crafting station, it does this.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....350/2F395FE9F6F49C06A3D4702DC59345B88EC7AAA7/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom